Girls, if you man wanted you to, would you make your hair like Princess Leia's from Star Wars?

Yeah? :D

268

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair isn't long enough. Mine is like the one in my profile picture; same length and same style currently, but if I grow my hair longer, why not?
    It looks beautiful especially if some adjustments were added.

Also, it kinda reminds me of Diana Barry from Anne of Green Gables anime haha! xD
    sakuraember.files.wordpress.com/.../...4215028.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• hell naw!!!

• Sure. =)
    __________

• My hair atm isn't long enough to do that. Though I would give it a try if it was. :D Would be interesting.

• Duuuuude, I'm gonna do that at some point for me, never mind for him :P

• I think I will past k!

• No way, it looks horrible.

• No. My hair isn't thick enough to make one bun let alone two lol it'd look idiotic.

• Yea, if he wanted to do a Star Wars marathon night or maybe roll play (though that would be sooo awkward unless I was something ambiguous like space lady or alien chick)
    I would be game.

• No, I wouldn't, simple because I don't like this hairstyle. Plus, my hair isn't long enough for that.

• LOL my sisters keep telling me to do that since I have long thick dark hair. Yeah sure, I'd love to do it for my guy. Depending on how geeky he is, I'm totally down for getting into full throttle costume though I know kumquat about Star Wars.

• I don't have enough so it would have to be a wig.

• I don't think such hairstyle would suit me :P

• If it's for Halloween then yes, sure. Unfortunately, my hair isn't long enough (yet).
    Hell, I'd even rock the Princess Leia slave costume. In fact, I've been considering wearing that for Halloween this year ;)

• I think a lot of girls already do this hairdo for the fun

• Only for some kind of sex role play in private lol. Never in public 😂

• Yeah, I've done it for fun lol.

• Yes! I actually have before! I'm sure I could do it again

• No. I had a guy tell me I should dress up like slave Leia for his bday tho lol. Whats hilarious was he was a complete jock ex quarterback. I said no tho

• for Halloween yes but other wise it shouts out the wrong message

• No sorry I won't

• no hahaha i wouldn't! I have some respect! if he doesn't like my decision he is free to leave! that simple!

• For Halloween, yeah lol

• The most he'd get from me are afro puffs.

• I'd try it even though it looks stupid.

• What if I wanted to do that already?

What Guys Said 7

• @justbanannaz would, she is so fangirling that hair style right now. She dressed up for the star wars opening night. But she just plays it off all cool saying she isn't into star wars, but don't believe it for a second she really is tho.

• My mind is already thinking ahead to what will she ask for in return - How warm could you get in a Chewbacca suit.

• Gahhh she looks so fucking gross to me

• I could dig that, looks like my girl is in for trouble tonight when I see her!

She doesn't like pony tails or anything much

• she had better do it if i ask her to... else she is no girlfriend of mine!!!

• Lol did you watch the friends episode about that? It was hilarious

• A girl I know, now hates star wars just because of what happened in the new one. So, I doubt she would now