Heavily tattoo'd or one small scarification piece?
Both are visible and done well.
Death is not an option.

• Tattoos
  • Scarification
Select a gender to cast your vote:

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say probably the scarification. I've already got a tiny scarification thing from when I was a kid, though it may have faded by now. It's super easy to do it for me, I'm allergic to henna tattoos, it burned my skin off and left me with this little tattoo on my arm of two dolphins cresting. Like I said, that was when I was little and I haven't had a tan for ages so I would say it's probably faded by now (I can't see it unless I'm tanned), but I can just do that again for the scarification :P

Most Helpful Guy

• If tattoos are nowhere near my face or privates lol. I'd tattoo for not dying.

What Girls Said 5

• Scarification? People do that willingly?
    Stupid. Hahahaha

I say option A.

• I have a few tattoos, and I'm really not into scarification it looks so painful and I feel like I would vomit. So I'd opt for the tattoos

• I love tattoos so yea

• Heavily tattooed, I loveeeeee tattoos and want a bunch anyway

• Tattoos for sure, I want some anyway

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!