What short hairstyle should I go for?

What short hairstyle should I go for?
A- asymmetrical bob

B- edgy bob

C- cute short bob

here's my face btw:

• Asymettrical
  • Edgy
  • Short
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1215

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your face has more of a round shape so I'd recommend you to keep it longer but cut it in layers and/or side bangs. Some texture will compliment you.

If you really want to go shorter, chose something asymettrical, longer in the front and somewhat irregular/layers 😊

What Guys Said 14

• 2|2
  • Where is choice D, "Leave your hair the way it is"? :P

I mean, if you want to cut your hair and try a new look or if you like one of these looks more than your current style, by all means do what you want. But if you ask me, the way your hair looks now is more attractive than all those other hairstyles. They're not ugly, they're all right but I just don't think they are prettier than what you already have.

I really like the top photo of you in the sweater, that one's really cute :)

• Aw thank you but I feel like I just want a change :)

• I'm talking to the Asker

• @DarkHumorRUs gotcha. I was just confused cause it was on my post. whoops!

• You'd look fantastic with any of them, but I like the first most... However, you also look lovely with your hair as it is!

• You're going to be excessively cute with any of those. I like the edgy or short cute. I find the asymmetrical works better with people with harder features than you.

• My feeling says the same thing as the majority: A will look best on you with B as an alternative :D
    Enjoy getting a new look!

• You can try the A asymmetrical look for now

• Definitely the first one. you're so pretty :DD

• I like your hair the way it is. You may be bored with it or w/e but you look great already.

• Second would suit you but my favourite is first one ❀

• Why cut it short? You look great with the current longer length.

• Noo short hair! 😞

• I think a with a blond color this will make you insanely sexy really lol

• your face shape only matches the last one

• I say keep your hair long

• Why do you think that?

• I just think it looks really good on you you look good in that picture of you and with the glasses on

What Girls Said 11

• I'd go for the edgy bob if I were you. =)

• I'd go with edgy. I feel like your face shape from what I see in the photos is more similar to Demi than the other women, so there's more of a chance that that'd suit you the best :)

• Don't cut your hair any shorter than shoulder-length if you feel you must have a change. Long hair is best. Your hair is gorgeousβ™‘

• I think your facial shape is closest to Demi Lovato's, so that style would probably suit you best.

• I love the asymmetrical but I think your face shape is perfect for the edgy!

• keep it long

• Asymmetrical bob, it looks stylish.

• Either edgy bob or cute short bob will look good on you

• I like the first but for you I like edgy

• Either asymmetrical or edgy.

• Keep your hair long