I take a lot of pride in myself, my appearence and how I portray myself to other people. It's funny... in the dating world... I often see women date women like this:
Or guys like this:
Just men who don't really have style and probably couldn't navigate their way around a clothing store.
I try to be different from the average guy, and I typically like to look nicer. This is more of my style:
However... I rarely see women with men who are dressed like this (except for celebs, of course).
So... my questions are the following:
1. Do women actually like men who are proactive in the way the look/dress?
2. Do women actually notice a man who is well dressed?
3. Personality aside... why do women typically chose the average, no style guy over the well dressed guy?
- I love a well dressed man and instantly notice them!Vote A
- I don't care how man dressesVote B
- See Results (Men)Vote C
It's funny... in the dating world... I often see women date women like this:
I meant to say:
It's funny... in the dating world... I often see women date MEN like this: