What bathing suit should I choose?

#1:
What bathing suit should I choose?#2:#3:#4:#5:#6:

• #1
  • #2
  • #3
    Vote C
  • #4
    Vote D
  • #5
    Vote E
  • #6
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1216

Most Helpful Guy

• I think nĀ°4 is the best for you. You look very great in it. You have that kind of hourglass shape, with large hips and nice boobs. The band bras without strings over your shoulders do not look as great because of your chest, wich needs to be held up a little bit. I personally like the style of the bikini bottom, it adds a little fantasy without drawing too much attention. The plain, vivid color is a good choice because it highlights your curves without actually drawing attention from the perfection of your flawless body. I think it is the most appropriate for your morphology. I also like nĀ°2 for the same reasons.
    Anyways, you look very sexy on every picture. Your body is hot and seems to have no imperfections, you have nothing to complex upon lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like the print of it, but I absolutely love the cut of the 1st one. šŸ˜Æ I've never seen a bikini top in that bralette kind of style before. 3rd one is really nice too, finally a bandeau that doesn't look unflattering on the chest. The strappy detail looks really cool too yet simple at the same time. I'd go for 1 or 3; the rest look ordinary.

What Guys Said 15

• i personally like the first one so im going to go with that! ;)
    looks cute and will enhance certain assets...

• Depends on your body.

• I think the tone of your skin would have a lot to do with choosing a bathing suit. All of them are very nice but if you are light toned then I would probably go with something that is not to light in color so you don't appear washed-out.

If you are fair skinned or tanned then you can likely go with either dark colors or lighter colors.

• i like the 2nd and 5th ones down most... you should have added a poll

• 3, 4, and 5 are sooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttt

• No 2 is good

• #6 would be the most fun to snap when she walks by.

• Depends on your body and skin tone.

I like the second picture, but I wouldn't recommend it blindly.

• Fourth one from the top. Less is more, the fourth is simple and that's the best kind of bikini.

• I like the 3rd one

• 1 is the best.

• I don't like any of them.

• I like the penultimate version of the swimsuit. Very elegant model.

• I voted for 2 or 4

• All of them.

What Girls Said 11

• Whichever you want... but I'd go for 1 or 3.

• 1st or 3rd if you have smaller breasts. =) Nice!

• if you like patterns i think the second is super cute. if not i say the mint green with the straps - i always worry about losing a strapless bathing suit top haha

• I don't really like them, I prefer ones that show a bit less skin, this one is my favorite!
    static.quiksilver.com/.../...piece,v_kvj0_frt1.jpg

• I envy small breasted women. I couldn't wear any of those. I would need to employ someone just to make sure nothing fell out of my top at all times.

• I love the cut of the first one, but it all depends on your figure. I could never wear a strapless bra like the last one but some people look great in them.

• The 3rd and 4th really pop out for me, they're cute. The first one would be my third choice.

• I don't lie them. Anyway, it depends on your body type.

• 2 and 6 for me

• They're all bleh to me.

If I had to choose I would pick the 4th one

• Candice Swanapole šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜˜