- Sports Guy: my wardrobe can and does double as workout gear. Lots of baseball caps, jerseys, sweat/cargo pants, shirts with no sleeves, and sports labels5% (1)
- Professional Guy: In or out of work, I'm mostly wearing a suit or parts of one. I have a tailor on speed dial, I know what a Plattsburgh is, and its Oxfords or nothing.19% (4)
- Hipster Guy: I never met square framed glasses, plaid anything, a bow tie, long scarf, top knot, beard, hat, rolled up jean, trendy elk cardigan, suspenders combo I didn't like.10% (2)
- Casual Guy: comfortable is my middle name. I stick to the classic jeans and a t, solid colors, not a lot of fuss, my favorte hat/jacket all day everyday66% (14)
- Rocker Guy: I "rock" a lot of leather, rivets, chains, flames, skulls, my favorite bands gear, a lot of black, distressed, worn in, run down, holding on by threads, yes please.0% (0)
- Street Style: my inspiration is the city. I wear street art, labels, baggier fit, layers, original pieces, and "the" shoe you have to camp out to get0% (0)
- Unique Snowflake Guy: Most people would describe my style as eclectic. I wear the thing no one else would, I pick from a bunch of styles and mash them up.0% (0)
Girls can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Guy
I don't have a tailor on speed dial but I do have several bespoke suits, shirts and jackets.
I know what a Plattsburg is, though I use a Windsor.
It's Oxfords all the way.1