Okay is FUBU ratchet or?

so i got a pair of FUBU shoes that i just thought were the shit (n i still like them tbh n they fit) i wore them to school three times i think n every time this one bitch n her little past-ique had somethin to say (she had to hang out with the white girls cuz the blacks were few n far between n the mexicans werent havin her shit lol) i just dont see why they were tease-worthy? sure theyre old (5th or 6th grade) but the girls seemed to have smack to lay on the ENTIRE BRAND. they also claimed to not know what FUBU was even tho they claimed to watch Shark Tank earlier in the year lol so are they fucktards or are they liars? xD also: are FUBU shoes ugly? i like em but im a tomboy so lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not trashy in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They rare teenage girls with a group mentality. Did you expect anything else?

1|0
    0|0
    • omg true dat lol but yeah i did cuz she wears these jesus awful sneakers that even her own posse makes fun of. they look like theyre made of foam n super cheap but she was all "i brought these from California" i thought to myself "yet you didn't know what SoCal was..."

• FUBU = For Us By Us... It's like the black person version of a white hood for a KKK member.

0|0
    0|0
    • wowwww thats not even close to racist at alllllllll. it represents a mans success in America not black supremacy dum-dum 😂😂

• Show All
    • god damn you're smart lol *in reference to thoughts on NBA versus WNBA* "whats not to love? ones a sport n ones a joke. room for all"

• good lord *"i love sports i love jokes. room for all"

• ur black? fubu is just old

0|0
    0|0
    • uhhhh yeah kinda. did you assume i was white? lol im a quarter black half white n a quarter native murican. bout as American as they come xD

• Show All
    • pics? u hot?

• lol i think i am xD pm me

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!