What is the most unique set of eyes you have ever seen on some one?

I myself have a green ( left ) and a blue (right) eye.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple/lilac, or the same as you, two different colors- grey and blue.

• Wow so there is more like me. The only other one I've seen was a teenager an Instagram and his were brown and blue.

• That'd be awesome. There should be like a dating thing for cool eye people lol.

• There totally should. I'd join immediately. The only other unique eye's I've seen in person was the last girl I went out with, Her eyes were a bright yellowish green color that you could see from a couple of feet away. They looked just like a cats eyes but without the slits.

What Girls Said 1

• I have seen someone with one blue eye one brown eye

• so have I, I saw him on social media and asked him if they were legit, they were. what did you think of them? you realize how rare that is right?

• her username is starry_eyes_barbie

• Nope different person.

What Guys Said 1

• That's unique and rare

• I know right. The only other unique set of eyes that I've seen in person was from the last girl I dated. Her eyes were a bright yellowish green, almost like a cats and you could see them from a couple feet away.

• Yeah it was, it was also very trippy at first. If you have an Insta account there is a teenager that goes by sadelfboy that has a blue and brown.

• Yeah that's really strange but no I don't use Instagram