Long vs short hairstyle on men?

62

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I preferred shaved because it is low maintenance.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually prefer longer over shorter, but it depends on the guy.

• Always short unless of course he can look good with long hair ( which is rare in my opinion) 😁

• Depends on the guys. But I like longer hair

• Either, depends on his face shape.

• Short but not too short.

What Guys Said 1

• Short. Long hair is unmanly.

• unmanly? guaranteed I got heaps more sexy girls with my long hair than you ever got with short hair. And ya, I rock skinny jeans too, I definitely got more, and way sexier ladies than you've ever gotten. who's unmanly now dick head?

• @Keifer
      Your response shows that you are neither educated nor civil.
      Skinny jeans. . . only if you are built like a little girl.
      Long hair, please keep it. On the occasion that I am forced into a physical confrontation on the street, I like it when the punk has long hair. It makes it easier to grab his head as I smash it into the pavement. That is the reason why you do not find long hair in the military, or the world of martial arts.

• u don't find longhair in the military? listen here you uncultured special Olympics champion, take a look at the Dutch, Danish, and Swedish army. Look who the uneducated twat is now.

Bruh I doubt your old bones could move fast enough to even touch me. all you'd be touching is your dentures to the curb bud.