How Do You Keep Your Skin Pretty?

What your favorite skin products? How do you keep your skin pretty? 😊

❤I wash my face twice a day
💙I drink Aloe Vera water
💚Exercise
💛Drink lots of water
💜Skin brightening face moisturizer
❤Matte foundation
💙Vitamin-E oil is anti aging
💚& Face exfoliant
How Do You Keep Your Skin Pretty??

Most Helpful Girl

• I only use natural products, I wash my face with an organic oatmeal bar , exfoliate with baking soda , witch hazel for toner... For moisturizing I use Aloe Vera gel mixed with Vitiman E oil and coconut oil... I love to use lemons for brightning skin tones and only use bb creams for foundation... :)

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 19

• dove bar soap and oil of olay lotion, no makeup, dont touch face during the day and pat gently to dry... and warm water not hot.

• Euste Lauder employee told me to never use bar soap on my face, always use face wash and if you have to, use Ivory bar soap.

• dove bar soap has 1/4 moisturizer so its supposed to not dry your face out. i have been using it for a few years now

• Yes, I believe it is harmful to the skin to cleanse your face with abar of facial soap. Although manybar soaps are now better formulated and gentler (due to a lower pH that closely matches the normal skin level), they will still be more drying sulfate-free gels, foams, liquids and creams.

• I drink tea and live healthily, don't really wear foundation and always clean my face with a cleansing oil before I go to bed. I also do the occasional face mask (like once a week) & go to a spa to get a professional overall skin care every once in a while.

• 1. Drink enough.
    2. Eat healthy.
    3. Use clarisonic twice a day.
    4. Have a die-hard regime for removing makeup with expensive but extremely good products (mario badescu).
    5. Apply two facial masks every other day (one against acne and one for acne scars).
    6. I never touch my face.

• Tinted moisturizer is my favorite thing. Evens me out while still looking natural.

• I used to have terrible acne. The only thing that brought it under control was facial masks. My absolute favorite is honey and cinnamon.

• The only thing that stopped my acne was oral medication from my dermatologist.
    To keep it under control I use:
    Face wash
    Acne treatment (from dermatologist)
    Moisturizer with sun screen in it
    Minimal makeup
    Working out
    Eating healthy
    Lots of water

• ♡drink 2L room temperature water a day
    ♡wash face with organic honey
    ♡gently pat dry with tissue
    ♡religious application of products for sensitive skin including moisturizing toner, serum and cream and spf50++++
    ♡matcha avocado masque
    ♡french clay mask

• I drink tons of water, cleanse with a spin brush, use apple cider vinegar as a toner, and Shea butter to seal in moisture.

• Drink water, eat fruits and veggies, use facial masks, always wash my face after wearing makeup, use a natural and organic skin care, wear sunscreen, stay out of the sun, never pick at it, wash makeup brushes once a week and I spot clean them every day, and I workout.

• Drink lots of water
    Cleanse and moisturize my face daily and never wear face makeup.
    Also don't sleep with makeup
    And don't eat too many oily foods

• Hydration is very important yes. Omega 3s, and above all if you're pale skinned, keeping it out of the sun... sun is over 90 percent to blame for signs of aging on skin. Like my cousin said who was a nurse for a plastic surgeon, comparing an old persons covered bits to their face, the wrinkles were dramatically more on the face cuz of the sun.

• Blood

• Water, lotion and cocoa butter

• Sleep, drink lots of water, and noxzema works pretty good.

• 1. Tons of water
    2. Gym
    3. Eating fruits
    4. No makeup
    5. Cleaning with special acne product

• Charcoal soap 💕

• I use skin lotions.

• I just have good skin. I just got lucky ig.

• Sleep! Make sure you get enough of it. Drink tons of water, exercise daily, eat lots of organic vegetables, fruits and lean protein, and use organic products on your face and body whenever possible.