What do you use most of?

• Deodorant
    40%(17)32%(29)Vote24%(12)
  • Roll on deodorant
    17%(7)25%(23)Vote32%(16)
  • Eau de Toilettes
    19%(8)13%(12)Vote8%(4)
  • Eau de Parfum /Cologne
    5%(2)10%(9)Vote14%(7)
  • Aftershave
    0%(0)4%(4)Vote8%(4)
  • Tar/oil/whiskey because I'm a Pirate ☠⚔
    10%(4)7%(6)Vote4%(2)
  • Other/None
    9%(4)9%(9)Vote10%(5)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Roll on deodorant and some egyptian perfume that I got for 15 guineas aka 1.50 USD. It smell like 😩😩 I will cry when it runs out.

What Guys Said 14

• -The first picture is body spray
    -You didn't have it in a picture, but I use stick deodorant, it isn't roll-on, but you still rub it on.

• Deodorant. Mainly cause it's also an anti-perspirant and I sweat a shit ton. ColoG-Knee comes a close second doe really like the way some smell.

• I generally drench myself in 100 proof whiskey, everyone around me gets a contact high making their answers in the classroom pale in comparrison to mine, = world domination

• I use Hollister deodorant spray only on my pits. I have Day and Night colognes and I only use Nivea balm for shaving my head and face. Sooo yeah I didn't vote even though I really wanted to and other was tooo blaah of a vote.

• You use a variety! I should of that as a poll option 😑 Dammit 😶

• @mooky06 - and now you've met me! Anything more than 3 sprays is too much depending on the strength of the cologne.

• Strong colognes give me a headache 😶 I think a spray or two would be more then enough I agree

• roll on deoderant

• I had no idea they were called like that but apparently I use Eau de Toilettes.

• I don't know where gel deodorants would fit here... and you don't list body sprays.

• My natural musk with a pinch of cinnamon. Gets the ladies going crazy 😉 hahaha

• *hands you some spices from my kitchen pantry* 😌 He he

• Roll On Deodorant is the only one I use, several times a day

• Obviously it's F sis but that's confidential so the official answer is B! :D

• Deodorant and cologne.

• Deodorant and eau de cologne

• I use body spray more I leave the cologne for special occasions

• Perfume/aftershave. And you? Personally it just kinda feels more classy than rubbing the thing on me directly, and I always kinda felt it smelt more natural than artificial

Also by the way, you are looking hot!

• That's cool. I um use it depending on the weather, so if it's really hot and humid I use Eau de toilette because it's light. If it's a cold day and it's raining I use Eau de parfume, I always use roll on deodorant every single day for my armpits though

Lol thanks

• Fair enough. Makes sense.

You are.

What Girls Said 13

• Eau de toilettes

• Roll on.

• Deodorant and perfume. 😁

• Roll on mostly :)

• I know I overdue it with the deodorant sometimes but it doesn't even compare to the amount of perfume I spray on myself at a time. The bottles finish so quickly, sort of, but I have a lot of them so I've got a good variety

• Deodorant and perfume every day --I can't leave the house without either on!

• Deodorant / body spray :)

• Eau de Toilettes. 😊

• I use roll deodorant of course. And body spray like perfume :) and lotion!! To keep smelling good!!!

• Deodorant and eau de toilette

• eau de toilette

• The first.