Ear Makeup. Your thoughts?

Weird/Bizarre/Cool?

Ear make up is becoming a trend on runway fashion shows and Instagram BUT what is your take on this unique make up on the ears? Girls and Guys..
Ear Makeup. Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Haha mooky you're my news source for like all things weird lol. But it's some of the better questions on this site that grows repetitive :).

Um... I agree with it just being something needed to keep the idea that a new trend must come out after the previous trend starts to die.

It has its venue I'm sure. Like the right setting it can be ok. (Universal Halloween horror nights), rave, maybe lols... other than that... it's pretty ridic πŸ˜’.

• Hehe thanks :) yeah apparently they're hoping for it to be seen in like festivals (which makes sense right) but I don't know. I think it won't even reach to people like us, it'd probably die down wayyyy before it reaches us ☺️ But who knows, if it's the next big thing, everyone on GaG can be like "OHHH MOOKY's question about ear make up" hehe πŸ˜‚

• πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š toad-1 said it looked like mold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… it can always be mistaken for that most definitely 😝

• HAHAHA That's pretty accurate to. With the color green/blue and glitter it really does πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Looks strange to me I mean maybe it would be normal if your like at a strip club something because strippers have some weird fascination with glitter and sparkly crap. But I wouldn't advise it in normal public lol.

If I saw that I'd be like excuse me ma'am or... sir did a stripper rub up on your ear or did a bag of crafting supplies blow up next to you? because you have some weird stuff on your ears.

• pretty damn unnecessary if you ask me

• 1|0
    • I'm unsure why it's a thing with runway models and instagram peeps. But i think they're trying to always think of something that would be considered an "in thing"
      Like with technology and stuff lol

• Doesn't make it any less stupid looking.

• Yeah definitely looks odd in my opinion

• Honestly if I saw someone in public. I'd firstly have a wtf look on my face then I'd stop them and be like ma'am do you know that you have shit growing out of your ear?

• Yukksss that looks thrashy...

I think I will soon find a day when girls will start putting make up on their vaginas hahahahaah

• That's a weird look in my opinion. Dislike.

• Awful.

• What the...
    time to leave planet earth

• I like second look - First too glittery for me

• sure for a rave

• ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Looks like they forgot to wash their ears. Not a good look.

• its stupid. its not necessary, it provides nothing, it has no function and it looks ridiculous.

• never saw in reality, but looks cool.

• Whole bunch of nooopes!

• Looks like something someone would wear to a football game.

• the guy on the pic 1 loooks great!!!

• For realz?

• Love the bottom one, the top looks like Cristiano Ronaldo in drag.

What Girls Said 18

• Oh!
    Strangely cool!

I mostly wear my hair up - and that's why I think for a night out this might be awesome!

But... seems a bit tricky to take it off, though.

• I'm sure just having a good shower would help remove it off (also some make up remover).

Coolies ☺️

• Haha I'm unsure about it. Looks fairly odd to me, but if you like it! That's great! 😁

• Haha A bit od, sure, but in a good way. :D

• its weird tho

• No just no. It makes me think of some bizarre fairy book. Where everything is glammed up. Plus ears.. nah what if something happens and glitter gets stuck or makeup gets in somehow and affects the area inside and causes a infection? ewww dat's gross as fcuk!

great Q mooky!! :)

• LOOOL the first thing that popped into my head was Peter Pan when you mentioned fairy book lol it'd be like white puss coming out of your ears >.< OMGGG ewww

thanks lovely x

• Looks like they fell asleep on a pillow of glitter lmao --definitely not my thing.

• what s the point
    it doesn t even look pretty
    if the whole face was decorated then fine
    but like that it s just detached and looks like a fungus took over her poor ear

• People have way too much time on their hands

• Pointless

• Only seems useful for cosplay, other wise it seems pointless.

• It's a no from me. Plus that could cause an infection.

• Well it is certainly unique. If it helps someone express themselves then by all means do it!

• i think id be busy looking for a wet cloth to wipe that shit off

• It looks weird. Not a fan

• I think it's unnecessary to be quite frank. I don't see the appeal of it.

• i don't think i like it

• I wouldn't even spend time to try it at home imagine going out with that thing ewwwwwπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ’©

• Very Weird And Different I Would Never Wear It Not For Me.

• Weird

• It looks pretty weird. I wouldn't try it.