If you could kiss anyone in history, who would it be?

Fathoms77
I heard a similar question on the radio the other day, and I thought it'd be fun to discuss on GaG:

If you could kiss anyone in human history - allowing for the magic that would be necessary to reincarnate this person (if dead) and restore him or her to the prime of life - who would it be? :)

This is just one kiss; I'm not talking about marriage or sex or even dating. You get one good kiss on the lips and that's it... so who gets it? Think hard!

I actually had to think for a bit but in the end, I had to settle on the one, the only:
There have been scores of beautiful women in human history but only a very select few that had "it." Indefinable, impossible to really describe, but it's there. No matter what that person is doing, saying, or wearing, you can't look away. On the guy's side, I think someone like Paul Newman qualifies and on the gal side, it has to be Marilyn Monroe. She was a lightning rod. She could stand there and read the phone book with no makeup, wearing sweats and suffering from the flu, and you still wouldn't want to blink.

That, my friends, is "it." ;)
54
47