Is it okay for a girl not to wear underwear?

I don't like to wear underwear unless I have to.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is absolutely okay for a girl not to wear panties if she wishes to. It is a personal choice and since it is a personal choice, it is up to you whether or not you want to wear underwear or whether you do not. That is completely up to you and you shouldn't let anyone else tell you differently. Do what feels good to you and what is going to make you the happiest and if not wearing underwear does that for you as you say you just don't want to unless you just have to then keep to your convictions and stand by them. That's the important part of life. Do what feels right to you. That's my bottom line.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course it's 'okay'. I mean, as long as you take care not to flash your slit at unsuspecting passer-bys.. it's public domain.

What Guys Said 41

• No, what's the fun of seeing you bend over if I can't see your underwear? It's also a little disappointing when I take your pants off. I know you think you're doing me a favor but a sexy pair of underwear just turns me on.

Oh wait, you're talking about in general? Why the fuck would anyone who you're not in bed with care beyond those points up there /\

• Yeah that's fine unless she is wearing clothing in which is going to be very revealing of her vaginal area with certain exception for romantic play with partner or spouse.

• I may be safe to do it at home if you are alone. But on the streets and outdoors , if you do it people may not like it. Although a few males may find you interesting. don't do it if you have to meet me. I believe that women should dress adequately. Hope to see you some days but with your proper clothes.

• It's okay to go with out undies , but you have to keep your butt clean. Braless is a different story unless you want back pain (depends on your boobs size).

• wouldn't mind you with no underwear 😉😂

• Doesn't bother me as long as I don't have to see it.

• Yes most of my female friends and family haven't worn any since childhood.
    Myself included i stopped at ten years old.

• Its your choice, im sure a lot of people don't wear underwear. Even though that would kind of suck for guys, I wear jeans too much and ya...

• I mean.. we can't decide or judge can we? I mean is ok if you are at home or you went out for a quick lunch or dinner, you might not want to leave it all day with nothing under.

• If you're wearing a skirt or short dress you should probably wear underwear because there's a pretty good chance people will see up it at some point during the day but if you're wearing shorts or pants I think it's fine to not wear any underwear

• yup hottest hing you could do !

• It's fine
    Her body her choice
    But while going out she better wear something non revealing :P

• I'm the same exact way. Right now i am wearing shorts with no underwear under them. I need to find a woman the same way as me. I go out walking
    i wear shorts with no underwear on. xoxo

• It is a personal preference whether you do or not - Some do and some don't

• Yeah girl do you!

• Dont most girls not wear underwear when wearing yoga pants?

• I think underwear just help keep your clothes clean. You never know when you don't clean up well enough in the bathroom one day. You can't see down there. Especially girls and especially ones who get extra wet down there.

• yes its totally ok

• of course, no law against it

• As long as she doesn't show it off

• do whatever makes you happy

• At home i dont mind if my girl does not wear any underwear, but i think she should while going out..😉

• Totally ok.

• Neither do I. It's perfectly fine going commando. In fact it has many health benefits 😉

• Nah, you do whatever you want!

• oh geez thanks for the boner babe

• Yes.

• its your life, do what you want

• don't wear underwear it is great.

• Yes it's preferred :P

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 10

• its all up to you

• you and your pussie do as you please

• I don't think it's against the law, so yeah, of course.

• You can go commando if you want. Just make sure your pocketbook is shut

• I personally hate wearing underwear, except during periods or when very thin dress is on.

• it's ok

• Perfectly fine :)

• Nothing is wrong with that

• Lol not me either or a bra. Yes you are able to do whatever you want to others opinions are irrelevant.

• I don't know. I always wear my underwear and I can't imagine not doing this.