Is pale skin ugly?

Asking out of curiosity since I'm pale af haha

For everyone saying i'm not pale, I really am😂I've never met somebody paler than me and every single time I meet somebody, guaranteed, they'll comment on how pale I am. My profile picture has a filter on it that makes me look tanned which is why I use it haha.

1635

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not! Everyone has different shades of skin and according to how you dress up and hold yourself, it's not the skin color that defines your beauty. There's personality and what kind of character you hold up for yourself. That's what leaves an imprint to the world to show what great of a person you are.

So is pale skin ugly? No. And it does not determine beauty.
    Be happy with who you are and everything else will become history.

What Guys Said 34

• No, it's wonderful. You are a very beautiful woman, and anyway you aren't all that pale. Be sure to use sunscreen whenever you are outdoors. If you wear makeup, use makeup that protects against the sun, otherwise use sunscreen on your face. If you are in short sleeves or bare legs, protect them too. If you avoid the sun and tobacco you will have beautiful skin for decades to come.

• No, pale looks beautiful, i saw a girl one time and it was white like snow, with black hair and blue eyes, i just couldn't not look at her i still remember it now, it was like 10 years ago and i was just passing by.
    You look really cute, so id say with filter or not, you will keep looking cute.

• No it isn't ugly. You've nothing to worry about, you look terrific, filter or not.

• Not at all, I find it very attractive actually, kind of exotic.

• Nah it can be really nice, and no you're not pale.

• Nah, I find it attractive.

• It's not ugly to me, I find it very pleasing to the eye, athough skin color isn't really a big deal to me. I care more about how nice a woman's facial structure looks.

• No, It's definitely not. I myself am pale and I love people with pale skin.

• its the opposite, its very attractive and a big turn on

• Not at all
    Pale isn't ugly
    fairer skin is attractive to most people all over the world!

You are pretty and pale! keep doing your thing

• I find the pale look very attractive

• Not ugly, but not my thing. Get some sun

• Please don't tan. are you russin/slavic? I like pale girls. When they say how pale you are its not because its a bad thing.

• i like pale skin a lot, but you don't look like you'd be actually pale without the filter either.

• Not at all.

• no, it is hugely attractive

• You're not pale, unless that's a filter.

Pale is nice though.

• No lol

• If its natural then no its not ugly.

• Nope I find it very attractive in fact

• CAN be.

• I prefer olive skin but pale's good too

• No it's not and you are pretty!

• I love pale skin on women..

• Pale attracts me much more than normal :)
    Waking up face is better than neat make up one

• Nah Pale girls are very attractive.

• i think its sexy

• no, its my favorite. for one its health and secondly I love the look of creamy thighs

• it depends on the girl but you dont look really pale

• It's the filter but I'm actually almost completely white๐Ÿ˜‚

• ah the filters nowdays๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚ pale is for me number one and on number two tanned. i think that the opposite skin colour is always attractive

• If you look at my profile picture, the wall in the background is actually white and i'm only a shade or two darker than it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• no, you're hot af

• More from Guys
    4

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Even without that filter or weird lighting - you're not that pale...
    To me - the natural skin color is the one that's most attractive. Purposefully tanning and being orange looks good on absolutely no one.

• No, your natural skin is what looks best on you. If you tan it won't look good. But if you are naturally tanned then it will suit you. Just stick with what you got.

• No, skin can't be ugly if it's normal looking.

• I think it's nice.

• You're so beautiful. I have the palest skin I've ever seen as well xD like even paler than my pic. I like it.. guys seem to as well. Rock what you got lady!

• nahh i used to tan a lot but recently had someone tell me some bad skin cancer stories... so its been awhile since i went tanning. ill be pale in no time too haha

• oh shush you re freakin gorgeous

• Helllllllllllllllllll to the fucking no.

• I truly hope so!

• no it's not ugly

• Noo and you are very pretty!

• I'm pale and I saw an orange person earlier so be happy with what you have

• It's better than people who tan on purpose. I do my best to stay as pale as possible. In the summers I'll even wear sweaters even if it's hot to prevent it from happening. Pale is more feminine.

• No way! I also have pale skin and it really works better with some people's complexions. Some people just don't look right with darker skin.

• No, you should embrace it.