How did women ever wear 100% cotton tight jeans?

How? I'm a dude and I ordered a pair of slim fit the other day 100% cotton and they were tight on me in the butt and back of the knees and I couldn't even move!
I can't even imagine how having them tight from top to bottom would be.
How did you do it?

Every single one of you so far have read and misunderstood my question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think any of us wear 100% cotton tight jeans, mine hug my curves but they stretch so can move freely

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women just have a extra gene or something that makes them able to get into tight clothes easier.

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao
    I think you got them too tight dude if you can't move.
    They should be very close fitting, but not to the point where you can't move...

• Lmao. It's pretty easy. Maybe because they were slim was the problem

• Cuz we don't got balls?

• You're misunderstanding my question.

• No.

I... am... not... talking... about... MY... pants.
      I... am... saying... that... if... I... as... a... man... buy... a... pair... that... end... up... being.. too... tight... in... a... FEW... spots (I ordered them online so I didn't know)... then... how... do... women... wear...100%... cotton... TIGHT... jeans (from hip to ankle)... because... I... can't... even... move... when... it's... just... tight... in... the.. back... of... the... knees... and... ass... NO... LESS... THE... WHOLE... THING?

• Tight on yo ass and the back of the knee? buy the correct size, like the dude below said.

What Guys Said 1

• just buy a correct size.

• You're misreading my question.

• at least i can buy the correct size of pants mate.

• You can do 'one' thing in life right, good for you little man.