How did women ever wear 100% cotton tight jeans?

How? I'm a dude and I ordered a pair of slim fit the other day 100% cotton and they were tight on me in the butt and back of the knees and I couldn't even move!
I can't even imagine how having them tight from top to bottom would be.
How did you do it?

Updates:
Every single one of you so far have read and misunderstood my question.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think any of us wear 100% cotton tight jeans, mine hug my curves but they stretch so can move freely

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women just have a extra gene or something that makes them able to get into tight clothes easier.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao
    I think you got them too tight dude if you can't move.
    They should be very close fitting, but not to the point where you can't move...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. It's pretty easy. Maybe because they were slim was the problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz we don't got balls?

0|0
    1|1
    • You're misunderstanding my question.

• Show All
    • No.

I... am... not... talking... about... MY... pants.
      I... am... saying... that... if... I... as... a... man... buy... a... pair... that... end... up... being.. too... tight... in... a... FEW... spots (I ordered them online so I didn't know)... then... how... do... women... wear...100%... cotton... TIGHT... jeans (from hip to ankle)... because... I... can't... even... move... when... it's... just... tight... in... the.. back... of... the... knees... and... ass... NO... LESS... THE... WHOLE... THING?

• Tight on yo ass and the back of the knee? buy the correct size, like the dude below said.

What Guys Said 1

• just buy a correct size.

6|0
    1|1
    • You're misreading my question.

• Show All
    • at least i can buy the correct size of pants mate.

• You can do 'one' thing in life right, good for you little man.