What are your feelings on makeup?

Do you love it, hate it or don't care?

3226

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Just as long as the person using it is comfortable it's all okay
    2. Just so long as they know HOW to use it and it suits their persona, clothing etc it's all okay
    3. I prefer a look without make up but I'm certainly not averse to finding someone wearing it tastefully attractive :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I care a lot about make up and I love make up very much but I am not a fanatic.
    I learned how to apply it right with youtube videos and It is just so beautiful and amazing how your face looks more fierce and defined.
    I love being creative with it and playing with colors (eyeshadow) I love the glow in my cheeks and bronzers and I am crazy about glitter :D
    I would love to go to Cosmetics school (or not because you don't need to pay that much, is simply being creative and an artist) , also create a cream, a perfume and some lipsticks for myself and also bronzers and glitter products :D have my own business or work with big known companies so I would have a guaranteed paycheck.