Would you like to see the world like Shallow Hall did when he was hypnotized?

Would you like to have Shallow Hal's visual perception of the world after being hypnotized? Basically seeing people with great personalities as beautiful people and those with ugly personalities as ugly people. So you could be plowing away at a 2/10 but in your mind she looks like a 9/10 to match her great personality.

So in your mind you meet a woman who is loyal, great personality and fun to be with and she looks like this in your peripheral view:
Would you like to see the world like Shallow Hall did when he was hypnotized?Would you like to see the world like Shallow Hall did when he was hypnotized?Would you like to see the world like Shallow Hall did when he was hypnotized?
To everyone else she looks like this

Would you like to see the world like Shallow Hall did when he was hypnotized?Would you like to see the world like Shallow Hall did when he was hypnotized?
  • Yes
  • No
Hmm... thought more people would be interested in a question like this.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh shit, I chose NO by mistake. I would, it would open my eyes to many things that i have never appreciated and neglected. That would be an amazing.