Would it be ok if I tried wearing this?

I've already posted about this but I didn't get very many responses, I want to try wearing a girls swimsuit. I don't know what kind/style yet i just know i want to. Is this weird? How would you react if a guy you know boyfriend, friend, brother started to wear a girls swimsuit?

• Yeah go ahead
    33%(5)38%(8)Vote50%(3)
  • Hell no
    67%(10)62%(13)Vote50%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• of course it would be ok, you can wear whatever you want, I just wouldn't find you attractive in the slightest

Most Helpful Guy

• That disgusting, it's up to you and I will never tell someone what to with their lives but if I see someone like that I would stay away from them

What Girls Said 5

• Meh, if you want to, sure, who cares.

• If you are a transvestite, do your thing! Who cares about what people on the internet say. be proud of your transvestite self!

• I mean I don't want to be a girl, i just want to wear the swimsuit for now ๐Ÿ˜…

• Yeah that's what being a transvestite is all about! Transvestites are guys who want to wear women's clothing. You might be thinking of a transexual who wants to become a girl. You are definitely a transvestite.

• It'd make me uncomfortable

• ๐Ÿ˜u really want me to answer that

• Sure go ahead ๐Ÿ˜‚

• So your plan is to assault someone who could definitely beat the snot out of you because he was wearing clothes you thought he shouldn't be allowed to wear, seems like a good idea

• Yo got it

• no dont do it

What Guys Said 2

• It's funny how the liberal women on here talk about how much they hate gender roles and "toxic masculinity", yet immediately go "eww gross" when a guy wears a bikini. Not that I don't think it's weird myself, but you can't have it both ways, ladies.

• If it makes you happy then do it