Would this be a good Christmas costume to get my crushes attention?

So before Christmas break at school we have this thing where we give out candy canes. I'm the one in charge of handing them out so I'm allowed to wear a special outfit and was gonna dress as Mrs. Claus while handing them out. I also decided to buy a candy cane and plan on giving him it as well. I'm not sure if the outfit I have is cute enough or not and if he'd like it. please don't be mean but I would like people opinions on it. It's also the costume I use when I'm at the hospital handing out gifts to the kids and they love it. Would this be a good Christmas costume to get my crushes attention?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What is that even supposed to be?
    Christmas Elf-Bunny-Santa? It's surely sexy but I don't get the idea behind it.
    Dude.. I'm gonna dress as a freaking Christmas tree and people told me it looks cute, literally anything can look cute if you make it 😂 So in other words anything is fine

What Guys Said 14

• Yes it would be

• Yeah that's a nice one but where are you going to wear that at?

• school

• Laughing out loud ok

• It's not. u guys somehow think it is. all it is is a Christmas costume that's not even any shorter than a dress girls wear at school

• It should because it's said that red clothing gets the attention of many guys.

• Is it that short when you hand out gifts? If not try getting it that short to try an impress this guy but remember it'll be a double edged sword because he won't be the only one looking.

• Yeah it's that short

• thanks me to, if not lol I have something ready for when valentines day gets here

• Ya it would work for that too plus it's hot too

• Wear no underwear with it. Bingo. 100000000% attention.

• I'll be wearing panties, plus it's not as short as u guys think

• No I'm not at least none that I was willing for. and I'm 17 almost 18

• Nice. Wish i was 18 once again.

• I would say so

• Thee attention would be correct

• Absolutely

• Dress as a sexy elf!

• Yes and I love the heels too! Will you be wearing high heels for your crush too?

• Yeah I'm thinking either solid black or red

• I would let you step on my genitals with them! ;)

• Yeah that's creepy dude I'm a minor don't be freaking weird and gross

• You're too young to be wearing that. And unless you're looking for a 1-night stand and nothing more it'll get his attention in completely the wrong way

• why is everyone acting like it's innaproriate. It's not short. It's no shorter than a skirt. if I can wear it at kids hospital and no parents say it's innaproriate I can wear it at school

• Why ask for opinions if you've already made up your mind?

• because I wanted to know if it looked nice

• Hell no. You're under fucking 18

• It's not inappropriate and I'm 17. Nothing is wrong with the dress

• Asshole

• lol wow

• YES. But I would change the top part/blouse for something more body fitting rather than cloak like?

For legs, you could possibly do away with the knee high leggings and replace with either stockings or just tights.

• I have red stockings I wear with it

• And I can take the cloak off and it'll be a strapless dress then

• Damn, that thing is pretty sexy.

What Girls Said 6

• The only thing you'll be getting the attention of with that kind of outfit will be your crushes dick.

Why don't you try the good ole classic just going up to your crush and talking with him?

• the outfit isn't even sexy. It's cute, and I've worn ot many times at a kids hospital and no one ever said it was innaproriate so I don't see how it would only get a sexual reaction from him

• Unless you're 'under 18' as in 13 or something... that's definitely an adult-themed outfit. Thigh-highs and mini-skirts are in no way appropriate for anyone who's old enough to be past wearing a sports bra.

• I'm 17 and I'll actually be turning 18 on Christmas eve

• YES GIRL!!! u work that outfit!!! Your crush is sure to be drawn to u.

• It's super cute... hopefully you don't have to bend over when handing out gifts lol

• A little bit but I'm good at keeping from flashing anyone. The most that shows would be the garter where it connects to my stockings

• Lmao reminds me of mean girls.

• Does it? I've seen that movie once and their dresses looked different. They where mainly skirts and tops

• Hopefully the guy I like likes it

• It's cute though.

• Yeah! It would totally catch his attention. It's not too revealing and it is flirtatious and eye catching, plus it goes with Christmas!

• That's cute as! I'm sure he'll appreciate it

• I'm hoping he realizes it's for him lol and doesn't think I want other guys to notice and not him

• Just make sure you talk to him on the day and drop a couple of hints ;)

• Yeah he absolutely loved it, and I definitely made sure to talk to him