Guys, is it a turn-off if a girl has acne?

I have got 2-3 pimples and and blemishes and spots on my cheeks. It will take some time to get better, but it makes me really insecure around my crush, as a clear skin is much more attractive. Will it make him not like me?
  • yes
  • no

919

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends the amount you have. A bit acne doesn't bother me. But the whole face of acne isn't very attractive. If rest of the person is attractive, I would probably not reject them just because a bit acne. But I prefer a partner without acne off course.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dealing with the same thing! I hate my acne! It makes me really insecure :( But what I've realized is that the people around us really don't care as much as we ourselves do. We see our acne doubled as for what they see. My acne is very annoying, uncontrallable, and something I hate most about myself. But what I'm trying to say is, you might see it worse than others.
    at least that's what my friends tell me (They might be lying just to make me feel better, they may not. I'll never know)