What does the word sexy mean to you?

Just curious.

I know what the definition people!!! Ughhh!!! 😑 I want to know what you find sexy... get creative!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like beautiful but not quite the same beautiful in more related to attraction and love while sexy relates more to sexual attraction, lust and almost animistic desire.

Say a beautiful woman walks in with a simple but beautiful gown/dress but her figure is only just ok. You'd be attracted to her but she wouldn't exactly trigger that I have to have you know vibe.

Then say another beautiful woman walks in, with a sexy ( sexually appealing ) dress that probably highlights her body and a sexy figure meaning wider hips, more toned body, nice chest the kind of body that triggers all those primal triggers in our brain. She is going to trigger that more primal side of us that yells I have to have her right now vibe.

Was that what you were looking for?

What Guys Said 25

• Well for me sexy is just one of that attributes that manages to only deceive the individual believing the superficial appearances of someone. So, none of that matters does it. I mean in my whole life I never attributed the word neither to living or non living objects. In short I don't find anything sexy. A good word though to deceive others.

• For me it's an aesthetical quality or behavioural trait that induces within me a lust or sexual desire. It could be direct or indirect, for example, I could see someone doing something which would induce a sexual desire to participate in some form of sexual activity, but not necessarily with the person whom I just witnessed doing that (prime example would be porn). It could be the fuel that lights the fire, per se.
    I could also include clothing into this as well, as there are certain items of attire that I find sexy, dependant of course on who is wearing it. That same person could wear something else that I don't find sexy and the appeal is gone.

• Aw damn. ThasitπŸ˜πŸ’¦
    s3media.247sports.com/.../108666.jpg

• for me, it is when a woman is confident and/or assertive about sexual things or just knows that her body makes guys drool and enjoys to tease with it xD

• I think the sexiest thing in a woman is her attitude... I won't be talking about ass, feet, boobs etc... these are all physical things and yes they do have an effect on sexiness.. but if she is such a bitch, these wouldn't mean a thing.. first of all, she should be outgoing, she should laugh, and be talkative.. she should use her body language openly, using her hands, touching while she's talking to someone.. also looking into people's eyes while a having a convo... she MUST know how to dance.. but most of all, she ought to have self-confidence.. whether or not she is fat, skinny or anything, she must be a self-confident woman.. I think that's the sexiest thing... I hope this was helpful... @Autumn-Bunny

• Somehow sexy for me is the same as showing it off.

• What Lindsey Stirling or Kimberly Freeman do on stage. They're sexier than a mΓ©nage Γ  trois with twin gymansts who have no gag reflex. Mm, but dem hips doe... and they actually weigh what all women should.

• Sexy means that I find a woman attractive and wish to have sex with her

Usually what I find sexy are a woman's feet, legs, face, body etc
    Pretty much everything about a woman lol!

• It's the sexual version of ASEXY. I think it means looks great but in a sexual way.

• To me being sexy means having sexual feelings in my brain.

• Something that is sexually appealing and arousing.
    What I find sexy? A girl with black hair, a pretty face, bright eyes and a really, really strong character.

• 0|0
  • something thats sexual but still classy and leaves something to the imagination as well.

• i find intelligence sexy, and also my future wife :D

• I think it means something that arouses a person. Arousing is a word that comes to my mind.

• intelligence, fitness, passion and morals.

• It's when she makes me happy in certain body partπŸ˜…

• Fuckable.

• I guess ultimate turn on

• Sex + y = sexy = oh god why

• sex used to describe someone who you think is amazingly attractive, and you want in their pants

• it means not pretty or beautiful. but in a sexual way that gives you a fucking boner lmao

• a girl who has an awesome body with nice ass great boobs and if it could be seen a super pussy area.

• Curves, pretty, nice ass, flirty

• girl showing cleavage

What Girls Said 9

• highly appealing n attractve

• I turn them on and they d fuck me

• It means they're sexy and I'd ride their face at any given time.

• Sexy's having attractive looks and amazing talent and personality.

• Very physically attractive or the kind of physical attractiveness that turns me on

• I never use the word irl.

• I never do either!!!πŸ™Š I always say hot. I've also noticed that when someone says that word to me... it kind of bugs me.

• Hahah yet I completely understand what you're saying. I know exactly what you mean. I don't know how to be sexy so I don't think I am lol the fact that I'm inexperienced probably doesn't help either

• Well I'm new to sex so I still feel uncomfortable abOK it being sexy at times. I don't know Lol.

• My sexy definition is Jesse Williams

• Sexy: sexually attractive or exciting.

• Very attractive