Ladies (Men too), Would you wear a choker or necklace with your SO's name on it?

Please explain what it depends on if you choose C

I'd personally love it, I have a necklace on currently of the letter K (my boyfriends name starts with a K) and if I had a choker of his name I'd rock that. I understand it wouldn't be in everyones taste but I love it I wanna see who else would.
Ladies (Men too), Would you wear a choker or necklace with your SO's name on it?

• Yes
    22%(9)20%(17)Vote19%(8)
  • No
    61%(25)62%(52)Vote63%(27)
  • Depends
    17%(7)18%(15)Vote18%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't mean the exact ones pictured, they were just examples.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Its romantic and cute on girls. I probably would wear a chain with half a heart and my girl could wear the other half. Or even one of those key chains and she can wear the heart chain and I can unlock it whenever I see her. Probably I would rock a chain like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Do you mean like Harley Quinn does for Mistah J? I would have to have already married her and have it be a surprise anniversary gift... most likely after I fucked up something pretty bad, seeing no other way out of the doghouse... or maybe for Halloween or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be fun, a nice subtle way of showing everyone who controls her when she gets down and dirty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really a guy thing in my mind but I've been spoiled by H. Q. img1.etsystatic.com/.../...270.1111730127_bfz9.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Is very delicate.

1|0
    0|0
  • What am I, a dog?

1|0
    0|0
  • No. If I wear anything on my neck , it will either be a Cross or God's symbols. If it is on my partner , I will not allow her to use my name. But she can use her name if she wishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a $10,000 gold necklace heavy duty but don't have any names on it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'd prefer something more symbolic and less literal. To give it that mystery that reflects how crazy love is. Also having my name on my girlfriend seems kinda chovenistic eleven if not ment to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a casual necklace would make me really happy. No chokers, looks chokey :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Never mind my wearing one, I wouldn't like my SO wearing one with my name on it. Just seems odd for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • nahh i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chokers on girls but wouldn't wear one myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather just wear matching rings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a dog collar with a girls name on it. If i had a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • chokers look hot on chicks. As a guy, I certainly would not wear one, I enjoy having my naked neck

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not much into jewelry, but I'd buy one for her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I was actually thinking about this, but the charm was for a bracelet, I also thought that would be cute, but I want it as a necklace so I can wear it everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • A necklace with his initial, maybe. I wear a necklace he gave me constantly anyway, it's been off my neck only like a handful of times in five years, and I don't mind initials. His full name or a choker like that with his name on would be too much for me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I'm not a dog with my owners phone number in case I get lost 😛
    I have the second necklace though, and wear it often. In case I forget how to spell my name (which again, is often)

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I'm nobody's bitch

1|1
    0|0
  • I wear chokers, but not with my crushes names on it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not in public. In the bedroom yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that choker but I small necklace is cute or an initial

1|0
    0|0
  • Wearing a simple chocker yes but that no. It seems something teenager would do. It's not my cup of tea

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's too childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh who knows
    Maybe in a more sublte way cs usually I prefer my personal life to stay personal

0|0
    0|0
  • That's tacky and it looks like a collar

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's too dog taggish to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no im not property

0|0
    0|0
  • No maybe wear a heart necklace with our initials on it or something but not his name as the main penant and def not a choker x

0|0
    0|0
  • i love this <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i would so bella hadid

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha ha no

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I am not his dog I don't need to wear his name on my neck