What colour shirt looks best on a guy with pale white skin, dark hair and brown eyes?

• Black shirt
    50%(11)55%(17)Vote67%(6)
  • White shirt
    27%(6)26%(8)Vote22%(2)
  • Other (please explain)
    23%(5)19%(6)Vote11%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly guys with brown hair and brown eyes are so cute. they could wear everything!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Black will draw attention to the contrast between your skin and your eyes and hair, plus it will create it's own contrast against your skin.

White will just wash you out, and again, it won't help the contrast with your eyes and hair.

Any other color should be fine though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend is like that, pale skin, brown hair, brown eyes. He looks best in a black shirt, I guess it's the contrast with the skin or something? I dunno, but yeah, I think black probably works best for people who look like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maroon. It looks good on almost anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • White. Black looks great but White is more subtle. More crisp and fresh in colour

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the style you're going for. Can't explain it too well so I'll leave it up to yourself to decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • black one n other dark colours

0|0
    0|0
  • Something strictly black or white will wash you out, go for some neutral colors

0|0
    0|0
  • White shirts always look better in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.
    Black is life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think red shirt or dark blue shirt will look the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.
    Black goes so well with everyone hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • denim...😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything more on the darker side, doesn't necessarily have to be black. I have a couple of friends with pale skin so I've heard the issues with colours lol. Too bright will just make you look whiter. Maybe a nice burgundy or navy blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Burgundy and navy are really good choices, also maybe a nice gray of flannel print

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Light blue is a nice neutral colour. It's classy, and goes with just about anything else you'all be wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude I'm serious get some Tan... pale is fine but pale and Tan mix is great

0|0
    0|0