Will I be massively tall in 4 inch heels if I'm 5'6? I'm crazy about such shoes but I feel like a giraffe. What should I do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to me yes, but I'm only 5'1 so pretty much everyone looks freakin huge to me.
    I think you should wear the shoes if you like them though! There are plenty of girls much taller than 5'6 that rock big heels and end up looking great in them!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well am almost 5' 10" and for special occasions I will wear 3" maybe 4" heels, but never feel especially tall.
    I guess it's all down to having the confidence in wearing them really.

What Guys Said 2

• I suppose it depends on who you ask, lol.

You'd still be shorter than me, so I wouldn't think you'd be tall. What really matters is if you would feel awkward, at that height. If not, then go for it. 👍

• You'd be 5'10 which is taller than average I suppose for females but I wouldn't call it crazy tall. Then again, I'm 6'2 so I've got an inherent bias.

What Girls Said 2