Girls, Which pose shows more femininity and strength?

I am working on a drawing project to try and create a pose for a new character of mine. And I am looking for some help.

I realize that these pictures are very sexualized and objectifying to women. And I mean no disrespect to women.

But based on the way she is standing with her legs and the way her arms are, which looks better?

Things I am looking to find in these pictures are:
1) Hourglass figure
2) Hip-shoulder Ration
3) Breast Shape (not size)
4) Back arch
5) Curves

Please comment if you can think of any slight alterations you think could improve one of these pictures.
  • Girls, Which pose shows more femininity and strength?A) Bathing Suit
  • Girls, Which pose shows more femininity and strength?B) Towel

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Bathing suit shows more

• It's not my intention to use the bathing suit. In fact I will use a corset and the metal skirt of Wonder Woman from Batman vs. Superman. But how can I show off her assets and curves in the most respectful and flattering way?

• What do you think about turning it to the side so you can see the curve of her back?

• It works