What do you think of my prom dress?

What do you think of my prom dress?

I am very petite, so I wanted to get something to flatter my size without being skin tight. I think it's so beautiful. I got my dress early because my size always seems to run out. But what do you guys think? Also, what color shoes would go with it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's amazing. I'm sure it will look even more great on you.
    I'd say White for shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks perfect. You'll be a shiny princess

0|0
    0|0
  • The red one looks really nice, but that's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • looks really good, very decorated.

0|0
    0|0
  • its nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice... almost princess-like... I would say heels, gold or white, but not too high...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks beautiful

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• It's a cute dress. I myself always wanted a long one, but that's just preference. I'd go with golden shoes, something like this:
    ae01.alicdn.com/.../...-wedding-font-b-shoes-b.jpg
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

1|0
    0|0
  • How cute, very nice! Shoes? Hmmm... Maybe some matching satin bridal styles, from Dyables. You could get them in either white, gold or even silver. Might look nice and even a little different.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks beautiful. Even for a dress that length. I would suggest silver glittery heels to go with the dress :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the theme? Lol I like it is prettt

0|0
    0|0
    • The theme is something stupid like enchanted forest lol.

• Lol mine was "knight under our stars" 😂 cuz our mascot is a knight, so they thought it was smart to change night to knight. Lol well I like it, it looks like it would fit that one Snapchat filter

• It's really pretty though I would prefer a long dress for prom that's what I wore to might but it's whatever you feel comfortable in and whatever you like. I think the dress is pretty and would look great with some white silver heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • to princessy for me XD

0|0
    0|0
  • The middle one would look better if it was a bit longer
    It looks unstiched in the bottom

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty, maybe a glittery gold, silver could work too, or white

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it! :) maybe gold or white heels? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer prom dresses long but it's pretty

0|0
    0|0
    • I was looking at long ones, but one that would look flattering on me would be too tight. Long ones are very cute though!

• Wow it's so nice but not looking suitable for prom? If its uni, maybee... But gold-holographic shoes will be best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely beatutiful

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good for the theme. You will look like a fairy!

0|0
    0|0
  • its pretty minus the embellishments that point to the crotch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's super pretty! Maybe gold or silver shoes? Anything that's glittery I guess

0|0
    0|0