What do you think of my prom dress?

What do you think of my prom dress?

I am very petite, so I wanted to get something to flatter my size without being skin tight. I think it's so beautiful. I got my dress early because my size always seems to run out. But what do you guys think? Also, what color shoes would go with it?

169

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• It's amazing. I'm sure it will look even more great on you.
    I'd say White for shoes.

• Looks perfect. You'll be a shiny princess

• The red one looks really nice, but that's just me

• looks really good, very decorated.

• its nice

• Very nice... almost princess-like... I would say heels, gold or white, but not too high...

• It's really nice

• Looks beautiful

What Girls Said 16

• It's a cute dress. I myself always wanted a long one, but that's just preference. I'd go with golden shoes, something like this:
    ae01.alicdn.com/.../...-wedding-font-b-shoes-b.jpg
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• How cute, very nice! Shoes? Hmmm... Maybe some matching satin bridal styles, from Dyables. You could get them in either white, gold or even silver. Might look nice and even a little different.

• I think it looks beautiful. Even for a dress that length. I would suggest silver glittery heels to go with the dress :)

• What's the theme? Lol I like it is prettt

• The theme is something stupid like enchanted forest lol.

• Lol mine was "knight under our stars" 😂 cuz our mascot is a knight, so they thought it was smart to change night to knight. Lol well I like it, it looks like it would fit that one Snapchat filter

• It's really pretty though I would prefer a long dress for prom that's what I wore to might but it's whatever you feel comfortable in and whatever you like. I think the dress is pretty and would look great with some white silver heels.

• to princessy for me XD

• The middle one would look better if it was a bit longer
    It looks unstiched in the bottom

• That's pretty, maybe a glittery gold, silver could work too, or white

• I like it! :) maybe gold or white heels? :)

• It's so cute!

• I prefer prom dresses long but it's pretty

• I was looking at long ones, but one that would look flattering on me would be too tight. Long ones are very cute though!

• Wow it's so nice but not looking suitable for prom? If its uni, maybee... But gold-holographic shoes will be best.

• Extremely beatutiful

• It's good for the theme. You will look like a fairy!

• its pretty minus the embellishments that point to the crotch lol

• It's super pretty! Maybe gold or silver shoes? Anything that's glittery I guess