Makeup question?

Ok I bought recently this light color pen for my eyes. But it just looks weird lol
How do you people actually apply this 😅
Makeup question?

Or like maybe the shade ain t right?
I know it s supposed to make your eye look bigger

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer women with no eyebrows. Just use a permanent marker to draw a new set of eyebrows. You can also add some little hearts or little stars all around. So cute. Just make sure it's permanent otherwise it's not as fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay this is how I do it girl:

Put the liner on your waterline. I know what you're thinking: I want it on the bottom too though so it stands out more!

Take a brush, preferably one with a flat edge and drag it along the bottom of your lash line; not only will the line look less harsh, but it'll transfer and look much softer and smokier. #cuteasseyesforall

What Guys Said 17

• the pen is for lining the eye lid and shading the eyelid as well. it can also be used to define eye brows

• 1|0
  • There's a color contrast visible in your eye lashes below your eye... I can't tell you how to apply it but it looks as if it's not covering them properly.
    Above the eye things look normal to this non expert haha :D

• Hmm I would use a darker color to fit on you

• I'm no makeup expert, but it looks fine to me. Also you have lips I bet a lot of girls are jealous of.

• Whatever you're doing, it's working!

• I don't know. I don't wear makeup 😛

• Uhhhhhhh... looks nice?

• hope it wasn't too expensive... looks better without cum stains 😂

• Your fine you look really good.

• I think it looks ok but would say a different shade would look nicer.

• It looks nice.. 😎

• You look alright.

• you are gorgeous

• order latisse/ bimatoprost instead if u want to grow ur eyelashes

• Makeup makes women look like sluts.

• did u eat something sour before the second pic?

What Girls Said 14

• I would go would a liquid pencil and a darker color. It'll go on smoother and look a lot neater and put together. And it goes on your waterline as people have already stated.

• Practice practice. What helps me is watching YT makeup tutorials and try to imitate them

• Along the waterline and the > part of your eye (tomt, ugh). It's supposed to reflect a little and the lightness is supposed to extend the whites of your eye.

• Don't put the black liner on at the same part of it because it just looks messy. Put *a lot* on, this is how it looks on me:
    https://s24.postimg.org/4cvq542r9/IMG_2939.png

• They way you applied it is completely wrong. Unless you're a darker skin shade like me and can't get away with putting it on your water line without it looking weird then you ALWAYS put it on the waterline. Not below it, but on it. Don't separate it like you did in your photo, and don't put it on as heavily/messily like you did.

• I am gonna try a different shade.
      I had it continuous but it just looked too strong

• No idea as I never used white eyeliner privately but I'd imagine it might look better without the darker eyeliner right underneath it and if you blend it better?

• That's because you have it going straight across. It's supposed to surround your eye and follow it's almond shape.

That and it doesn't match your eye shadow at all.

• I don t have an eye shadow
      Or you meant the brown liner?

• lmfao I had friends like that
      they try to teach me but meh...

• It goes right on your water line, try youtube to actually see an application, and make sure its white!

• i think it's too pale for your skin color, generally we put it in the eyes for making the eyes look bigger.
    www.magalie.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/34.jpg
    But it should be unnoticeable.

• Put it on your waterline to open up your eyes. You can also use one that lighter than your skin.

• you put it along the inner eye.

• It enhances your lashes thickness to wear lighter liner on top.

• fatastini dohok. it looks kinda weird yep. in the first pic shway bas l tene mbyn 3ade

• hahaha I am glad I made you laugh :D
      zeh2ane ma3 lfinals w hek chu bade a3mul :p

• a555 neyelik, ana bas 3am bekol wa2t l finals hahaha

• 1. place the tip on the waterline inner corner (like inside the eye)
    2. close your eye while it's there, then move the pencil along the waterline
    3. if it stains your eyelashes, retouch them with a darker color
    tip: the pencil should be sharp
    off the topic: you look mahdome ;)

• Haha thanks 😛
      How did you know I am lebanese? 😝

• saw your conversation with another lebanese girl! egyptian here