If you were going Grey would you dye your hair, or embrace the 'salt and pepper' look?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "The salt and pepper look?" BHAHAHA that's awesome. I guess I would embrace it after a massive portion of my hair goes all white :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i would say embrace! I've noticed guys who are only greying can still look good, now if you're baldinf AND Greying... maybe consider dying it

0|1
    0|0
  • Dye my hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Color my World. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Embrace it, grey is attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I plan to grow old gracefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys can pull it off sometimes.
    As for me, I'd color my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dye my hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dye it unless I get fully white hair. But grey looks cheap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have embraced it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd embrace it because why not?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I'm beginning to embrace the white hairs in my brown hair. Mostly in my beard..

0|2
    0|0
  • Salt and pepper

0|1
    0|0
  • Already turned white on the sides because I'm blonde but I think it looks fine

0|1
    0|0
  • I went grey a LONG time ago. But I started dying my hair about 3 or 4 years ago. I don't have a ton of hair left, but I like it better. Makes me look younger and, I think, a lot better.

0|1
    0|0
  • See I don't know if I could pull off the salt and pepper look my hair gets so curly that it would look like I have grey highlights or something.

But if I kept my hair short like it is in my profile picture I could pull it off I think and I'd embrace it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been salt pepper since I was 12 and keeping it that way has only been to my advantage :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Already have plenty of grey hair growing, and even grey beard hair. I'll own it like a boss.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have several kinky gray hairs but they aren't that noticeable. I think I'd just let it happen unless it happened when I was super young or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Embracing it. Aging is part of life. No shame in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • embrace that shit. I already am actually. Grey hair runs in my family. All the mens hair turned grey when they were young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would embrace then put a highlight on it. I'd look like a gay Parisian fashion designer

0|0
    0|0
  • Its depend on your looks go to stylist and they will help you out or do what ever you like don't care about others :p

0|1
    0|0
  • salt and pepper

0|0
    0|0
  • Only my hairdresser knows for sure.

0|0
    0|0