Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?

• Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?Nightgown
  • Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?Top and undies/shorts
  • Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?Top and pants
    Vote C
  • Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?Sexy onesie
    Vote D
  • Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?Bra and panties
    Vote E
  • Results
    Vote F

630

Most Helpful Guy

• Top and Undies for the win! It's so sexy and cute! I also like Top and Pants, girls butts just look so nice in pajama pants. And it looks so comfy and what not!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd personally much prefer the top and undies.
    It's what I'm wearing rn.