Is $335 too expensive for a pair of jeans that are on sale?

There were these really nice jeans the only thing is it's $325 and apparently it's on sale. I love them they look soooo good on me and they're from aritzia but a designer brand should I get them or not? And would I find ones that are as nice as them if I don't get them for a lower price? (Brand doesn't matter to me)
Apparently they're on sale for Boxing Day

1215

Most Helpful Guy

• I find the term 'designer jeans' to be an oxymoron. Jeans are basically pants for manual labour. They look bad, and should be priced accordingly. I only own a single pair of jeans, and they're flannel lined for when I have to work outside in the winter.

Most Helpful Girl