Is $335 too expensive for a pair of jeans that are on sale?

There were these really nice jeans the only thing is it's $325 and apparently it's on sale. I love them they look soooo good on me and they're from aritzia but a designer brand should I get them or not? And would I find ones that are as nice as them if I don't get them for a lower price? (Brand doesn't matter to me)

Apparently they're on sale for Boxing Day

Most Helpful Guy

• My rule is any clothing item above $50 is ridiculous

Most Helpful Girl

• For a pair of jeans? Yes. For a fancy ass alternative fashion dress? It's too cheap for such fashion.

What Guys Said 14

• I find the term 'designer jeans' to be an oxymoron. Jeans are basically pants for manual labour. They look bad, and should be priced accordingly. I only own a single pair of jeans, and they're flannel lined for when I have to work outside in the winter.

• First world problems lol

• That's ridiculous. Don't get them.

• I mean if you're rich it's no big deal but I sure as hell wouldn't spend that much on a single article of clothing

• Any jeans priced at over $60 exist exclusively for stupid people with too much money.

• wow. That is a lot of money though. I never spend more than 30 dollars for jeans and they always serve me well.

• I paid 800eu for a leather jacket, worth it. Though the leather jacket's gonna last me forever, those jeans... who knows.

• yeah super expensive

• "Apparently they're on sale for Boxing Day"
    What currency? HK$335 sounds reasonable.

• 325 for a pair of jeans...

just imagine that day when you dont fit those jeans again

• you could probably buy a wardrobe of them for that price

• Yes.

• Yeah

• Could you show a picture of them?

What Girls Said 11

• They are expensive - but if you wear then every single day for 9 years then I think its okay to spend that much on a single pair.

• $335 for a pair of jeans? You have got to be kidding me. There's no way I'd buy them.

• Wayy too expensive

• Yes that is crazy, please don't waste your money on name brands...

• Um yeah wtf. I don't buy my jeans unless they're cheap as hell.

• Umm 😐 that's my car payment 😂😂😂 wtf is wrong with you

• Yeah I don't pay more than $35

• Way too much money. I wouldn't spend more than $50 and that is pushing it.

• If you have the money to buy them. But it would be ridiculous to spend so much money if you are not comfortable financely when you could buy less expensive jeans that would look as nice

• Honestly, yes. They are just a pair of jeans.

• I like how you said on "sale"

• Apparently according to the store it's on sale for Boxing Day

• Don't do it, just don't do it... its too expensive cuz I remember this one time in life when my family was so broke that we went to KFC to lick other peoples fingers... jk but you get the point I'm sure you can get better things for that much money even if you're rich.