Opinions on an unnatural hair color?

Due to an awful salon experience, my poor bleached hair cannot be colored and I'm working on just growing another head of hair while cutting off the damage lol. My sister and I put some temporary color on it and it's a cute hot pink. We tried pastel pink first but it wouldn't cover the awful orange. My hair is straight and long (touches the top of my butt). I'm so self conscious about it and just want to know what people think about girls with unatural hair. I've never had an unnatural color except for some purple streaks when I was 18 (currently 21). Everyone I go anywhere in public I get sketched out thinking people are staring.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it hot for some weird reason. I get what you mean, I had green hair for a couple of months. Used to get followed around stores because they were afraid of me shoplifting 😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• This spring i dyed my (natural brown) hair into pink/orange. Everyone looked at me and even some of my "best friends" said some mean things about it. But I liked it and I wanted to make this experience, so what I want to say is, if you like your current hair colour wear it with pride. Live it. Act out the way your hair makes you look like. And never worry about the opinion of some unimportant people! Having an unnatural hair colour can and should be a fun thing so nevermind what strangers think about it. Let them look.

What Guys Said 5

• Wow! Your hair is long. Have you ever tried tying it in a braid and letting little kids scale your back using your hair as a rope?
    That'd be fun. I love little kids. They're the best.

• I don't really like it, but that's just me.

• I find unnatural hair color attractive (a mix of cute and sexy) MOST of the time. I find blue, red pink, and orange the most attractive, but that's just me. However in the end you should do your hair how you want. People judge you no matter what you how you do your hair (or your appearance in general). What I'm saying is just do you and everything else will just fall into place. Sorry if I read into the question too much.

• Colored hair can really look cute on a girl.

• Personally, I don't mind unnatural colors. Depending on the person I may even prefer it

What Girls Said 3

• Same thing happen to me when I tried to get another color and bleach the rest of my blue out, it turned into almost a minty color almost looked like storm and was kinda sad not gonna lie lol, but I just went with it like I meant it and people liked it

• I like it, but it requires a lot of time and patience which I don't have.

• Couldn't you shave bald and regrow your natural hair?

I'm not sure how it works, but I'd try it if I were you.

• I'd rather die.

• It's just hair... it grows back, so what if you are bald for couple of months? You worry too much about others judgements.