What do you think of my new backpack?

What do you think of my new backpack?

I honestly love backpacks and I wear them out a lot! So much more convenient and comfortable than a purse!
Also, does anyone have any idea on how to get rid of the creases?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks nice. For the creases, maybe you could gently iron it with a bit of water?

• it will be waterproofed and that could damage the waterproofing. maybe better to stuff it full of paper and leave it in a warm place for a few days

• @wankiam At our age, who counts anymore? There's nothing to look forward to after 21, lol. I feel like there should be another milestone in there. Like at 40, you should get some super power or something, haha. But you're right; I honestly never did think of that, but it's a valid point.

• hey im 50 in a couple of weeks but i have very early retirement to bulgaria coming up in 2017 so thats my goal... you just have to make your own milestones

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVVEEEEEE the colour!

I wished I could help you out with the creases dilemma, but unfortunately I have no clue

• Isn't the color just adorable? I'm just worried because everyone says these bags get stained so easily! I feel like I should switch it for a black one, but the pink is so charming.

• Nah don't change it, just take good care of it :)

I wish they made arm chairs in that colour 😍