Girls with long hair or short hair? Which one do you like (Not too long or short ones)?

• Long hair
  • Girls with long hair or short hair? Which one do you like (Not too long or short ones)?Short hair

516

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally prefer it longer but it really depends on other physical features of the girl.

But i believe my opinion doesn't matter in this situation. In this case you will always get mixed answers.

How is your hair? Did you try both short and long? How was it? Did you meet someone that told you he would like it better if you had longer or shorter hair?

• I have short hair.. this time gonna let them grow. And yes my boyfriend asks me not to cut them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like long hair, so I'm always gutted when the hair stylist is an incompetent moron and cuts it way too short.

Currently struggling through the process of growing it back out. It was to my boobs, now it brushes my chest just a little below my collarbone 🙄