What do you think of these dresses? Are they supposed to be sexy?

I've seen a lot of girls where this dress style recently. Im just curious about what different people think about them. I personally dont really get it. They're too loose and the cutout is too high so it just awkwardly shows the top part of the chest.

What do you think of these dresses? Are they supposed to be sexy?What do you think of these dresses? Are they supposed to be sexy?

149

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the sleeveless one in number two, but the waist section could be a little smaller to accentuate her hips and show off her curves.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it!

The thing is, something doesn't have to be skintight/super short to make someone look attractive. These aren't nightclubbing dresses, they're casual day dresses. I enjoy looking good, but no way will I wear sky-high heels and latex dresses 24/7 to do it. Sometimes I'm bloated, and the cinched waists make me look like a packaged ham.

I'll admit that I'm not crazy about the maroon dress (maybe it's the whole outfit?), but I'd get the last one.

So overall, no, I don't think that this dress is supposed to be full-on sexy. The choker cutout adds a little touch of sexiness--it draws attention to the collarbones and chest--but really, it's just a casual and comfortable thing to wear, for when you don't "feel like it", but you want to look decent.