This poll's for anyone who wears makeup! What's your favorite makeup brand for foundation?

• MAC, NARS
    13%(8)13%(8)Vote0%(0)
  • Maybelline, covergirl, l'oreal
    26%(16)27%(17)Vote50%(1)
  • Benefit, too faced, urban decay
    8%(5)8%(5)Vote0%(0)
  • e. l. f., LA colors, Wet n Wild, NYX
    5%(3)5%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Bare Minerals, Clinique
    18%(11)17%(11)Vote0%(0)
  • estee lauder, mary kay, yves saint lauren
    7%(4)6%(4)Vote0%(0)
  • Other!
    23%(14)24%(15)Vote50%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Younique is my favourite by far

• never heard of that before! is it new?

• Fairly? No more than 5 years old. All of their stuff is aimed to be good for your skin and actually do what it says on the tin. It's a business that helps others - you have "presenters" who are everyday people like stay at home mums or people on low incomes and they test the product and keep a commission of what they sell. The more they sell the bigger their bonus from the company.

I would honestly recommend. It's pricey but it actually does what it's supposed to. Look at YouTube reviews of 3D fibre lash x

• That sounds really cool! I might try it once my bare minerals runs out

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 32

• I currently use the Touch Mineral liquid foundation from Younique. It has great coverage and very easy to blend. I also like the Pro Longwear foundation from MAC.

• second person on this poll so far that's mentioned younique! I had no idea that was even a brand!

• haha yeah, I didn't know either until a friend started selling it and I bought some from her. It works really well. :)

• I don't wear foundation but I used to where mineral makeup/powder. I promised myself I wouldn't wear it anymore if I didn't have to. I would probably recommend Clinique since they are more for sensitive skin.

• I picked MAC on the poll. I sometimes use the body and face foundation by them. I also use Stila stay all day foundation and concealer (it's kind of like a 2in1). They work great for me and provide me with full coverage

• Anything that has shades darker than chalk pale and dark beige. Finding good foundation that's not more on the pricey side when your skin is dark is not easy.

• i found some Cover Girl Queen Collection that was not expensive.

• Clinique or Shiseido

• I don't wear foundation, but powder. But if I did, I'd get covergirl.

• I used to use Merle Norman but all the stores/studios in my area have closed down and now if I want M N I have to drive an hour and a half each way. Lately I've been using L'Oreal or Neutrogena.

• Elf! It's cheap and good (at least the eye shadows)

• Bare minerals because it's the only one that doesn't break out my skin.

• I tend to prefer a dewy finish to matte because my skin is on the dry side. That being said, my favorites are NARS Sheer Glow and YSL le teint Touche Eclat.
    I have both and use them interchangeably :)

• I love MAC products and use their foundation. If I had to switch to something else though I'd go with Maybelline because their stuff is pretty decent.

• I'm still trying to figure out which foundation I like and which to use. So far from what I've used, I have not been impressed or convinced to wear any.

• I use CoverGirl.

• Maybelline Fit Me

• I use Sephora's brand because that's the only one I've found so far that matches my skin tone. I wear Deep Mocha 50.

• estee lauder double wear is good and it last long for me, but if i want a dewy fresh look i use this korean brand foundation

• Make up for ever ultra hd is my fav!!!

• sephora

• I picked maybelline/covergirl/l'oreal on the poll. I've been using them for years moreso because they are on the cheaper side. recently though i got some Lancome teint from Sephora and i love it

• I use clinique

• dermablend

• Bare Minerals Ready Foundation = quick and good for natural look
    Too Faced Born This Way = pefect finish, long lasting, you can build up your coverage

• Too Faced - Born This Way 🙂

• Guerlain and Shiseido

• The body shop, the one who doesn't destroy my skin

• Bare minerals - it blends well and is the only foundation that doesn't make me break out

• Maybelline and stuff is fine but I really like NYX!

• Rimmel London, or my new fav: e. l. f.

• Make up forever !

• So far ice only tried covergirl but I've heard GREAT things about MACs pro foundation

• More from Girls
    2