How often do you wear deodorant?

Hear me out here. Personally I've found that there's plenty of times I don't need deodorant and I seem to smell just fine. Obviously if it's the middle of summer, or if I'm going to the gym or something, I'll wear some.

But on an average day in the fall or winter, for example, when I don't expect to get sweaty, I've found I don't particularly need it.

What about everyone else? Do you ever skip a day?

2321

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a long lasting one that you put on at night, even if you shower you don't have to reapply so I have occasionally forgotten it and haven't had a problem.
    Never forget on gym or high activity days though