Girls, do you think beards is attractive at guys? Guys, if a girl asks you how it feels to have a beard, how do you describe it?

I'm curious. :)

• Yes, beards are attractive. (Explain why, please)
    31%(10)36%(19)Vote43%(9)
  • No, beards aren't attractive (Explain why, please)
    31%(10)23%(12)Vote10%(2)
  • Depends (Explain why, please)
    38%(12)41%(22)Vote47%(10)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. Some look good with beards, and some don't.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Yes. But they need to look like they could survive in the wild with it and not like they just grew it out to match their hipster hair

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol what? I didn't get it. It means?

• Show All
    • Aww..
      Seriously! I should then even shave my body if I can't do anything like that?

• @multiilevel 🤔 your're that body hair obsessed gag guy aren't you. Do whatever you want. It's your hair 👌

• 😍😍😍 I love beards

0|1
    0|0
  • They generally are but they don't suit everyone

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I think they are definitely a turn on. It just makes a guy look more mature and more masculine

0|1
    0|0
  • Beards are attractive because anything that increase warmth when I cuddle with man is attractive. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how long and on who. I prefer stubble. It's sexy and masculine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer minimal to stubble, but I don't like full-on beards.

I don't know, it could be because I already look really young for my age, and beards make guys look a lot older. Plus, the hair feels scratchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does make a person more attractive in my opinion. But it's not for everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like fully grown beard. looks scary. but otherwise some men look better clean shaved some look better with stubble

0|0
    0|1
  • I think the beard makes you look more manly and it's really sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • I find them hideous. No matter how hot a guy is, I find them gross. A bit of stubble.. YES. Looks fine. A beard to me, is about as disgusting as a bushy, unshaved vagina. Truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only with guys that have dark hair

0|0
    0|0
  • facial hair is a big no for me. I can't stand it

0|0
    0|0
  • Beard aren't attractive. It hide the face and make guys look older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really prefer clean vendors face, but if there is a beard I like it low and neat

0|0
    0|0
  • A stubble would be Gud but a full beard would probably look disgusting but if it looks way too cool on you, go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it thick or in general... just a 5 o clock shadow, lazy upkeep with even grow back across his face is always my favorite.. I did recently see a redhead gargantuan, GoT looking guy the other day with a beard that left me jaw dropped.. so idek!..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Some look good with them some dont

0|2
    0|0
  • I think guys appreciate beards more than girls do.

0|1
    0|0
  • It feels great, except when little bits of ice get stuck in the 'stash when it's cold outside. I'm rocking a Ragnar Lothbrok style beard and loving it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels awesome. I just decided last week to switch to a more Viking-ish style type of beard lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate having beards. I feel beards and male body hair is male CURSE.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the type of face you have for it to look good but every time I let it go it just gets too itchy for me and I just can't and shave it

1|0
    0|0