Are these appropriate?

Are these leggings appropriate for a 14 year old? they are solid black in the back and not see through at all in the bottom. are these appropriate??are these appropriate??
  • yes
  • no

1617

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't leggings ballerina tights with special designs?

• no they aren't

• I could say you're beautiful (even though I've never seen you) or call them crazy or talk about how wrong they where but I think you know this stuff, I don't really think you're looking for someone to feel bad for you maybe just to share your story but not in the way where you are going around telling everybody and seeking attention but in a way where you are saying this is what I've been through and I've get passed it

• well thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how you wear it, but you shouldn't think much of it, since it still covers your legs. Now a days, people wear less, so you wearing those leggings is like you wearing 2 layers of pants, 4 shirts, ten coats... or really your more covered up than most people I know who wear booty shorts, haha. I sound so old right now, and I'm 17 (I couldn't change my age. Facebook's fault), but you shouldn't worry. Their nice leggings :)