Should I change my race?

I really want to change my race

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I want to transform my race physically with the help of a doctor
why do people not accept transracials

1121

Most Helpful Girl

• Transracial is not a thing! I'm sorry but it is not. That's why people don't accept it. You shouldn't change your race you should accept the culture of what ever race you are interested in without changing your appearance.

The reason transracial isn't real is because race is not real. There are physical differences in the races, sure but not biological as there are with sexes. It is not the same thing. Usually when some says they are transracial it comes from the fact that they identify with certain aspects of a culture that people of a certain race commonly participate in. I would suggest figuring out what makes you want to be a different race and I guarantee it stems from some sort of insecurity.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• U can't. U are born with it and NEVER think of yourself inferior just because of social pressure.

Build your self esteem and self confidence and self love

• You are who you are. Be happy with your skin color! After all, we are all ONE race- the human race.

• Transracial isn't a thing. Stop trying to be another Racheal Dolezal. Learn to love yourself bro.

• Wut 😂

• What have you been smoking?

• The doctor you need should be one who focuses on psychological/ emotional issues, not superficial physical change. What about your race/ethnicity bothers you? Surely, you DO NOT want to let shallow racist perceptions of a few demean the gift and beauty of your race/ethnicity.

• What is your race and what makes you want to change it?

• ARGHHHHH STOP IT!!! Fucking troll

• If you want to yes. People are all ok with changing sex so why not we changing race? It's your body you do what you want.

• is it even possible?

What Guys Said 20

• Into what?

• white to black

• Aight then go for it. As long as it's for you, and not someone else.

• Okay but just remember. Once you go black, you never go back.

• Well, you can be transracial (apparently), like Shaun Kings, and that white chick who said she was black... or Beyonce xD

• Being black doesn't automatically make you better at basketball. 🏀

• If that's what you really want you can do it, but if there's no important reason for you to do it then I wouldn't go through it.
    Black to white: If this is the case and you don't like looking black then if you're white you'll hate summers because your skin will burn (mine does at least).

White to black: If it truly changes you you're probably going to endure summers more easily but that's not a reason enough to do the change in my opinion.

• like in skyrim? open the cheat menu and type "showracemenu" there u can change race, sex... have fun...

• lovah yoself!

• *sigh* no, grow up...

• I vote yes for the lols if your white consider doing it because it gives you more victim points which you can spend on shuting down other people's opinions

• Accept yourself for who you are.

Besides, you may be able to physically change your appearance but you will always be whatever race you were born.

• You can't you change it you can change citizenship if that's what you mean but you can't change your heritage

• Why do you hate yourself?

• You can't change your race. But maybe your ethnicity.

• You can't.

• Only on Tuesdays.

• Sorry man that's not an option you gotta start a new game again

• What the actual.. :D :D

• I don't think you should because everyone loves you the way you are but if you want to go ahead

• You're white. Don't be a retard and try to make yourself an Untermensch.

• Be proud of who you are and wher you come from.