Should guys wear makeup?

It doesn't matter what you say I still will but I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks it's okay

• Hell yeah
    53%(23)46%(33)Vote36%(10)
  • Nope
    47%(20)54%(38)Vote64%(18)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yass!!! I've been meaning to try it for a while but whatever you feel like!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• No one "should" per se, but if you want to, go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them do what they want and I support them :)

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes most models wear foundation and eyeliner makes a guy look hot but not excessive eyeshadow or lipstick unless you wanna be a drag queen

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine by me.
    Women can be so clueless sometimes, swooning over male celebrities (most of whom wear makeup) yet insist they don't like it...

0|0
    0|0
  • They should if they want to.

0|0
    0|1
  • Only if they want to. But honestly some guys do makeup so good and I'm just like πŸ‘Œ

2|0
    0|0
  • People can do what they want. I think it looks good as long as it's light... That goes for girls and boys.

0|0
    0|1
  • umm no
    I don't wanna date girly dude

0|0
    1|0
  • Wearing makeup is perfectly okay. In fact, I encourage it. It's fun, could be silly, and it might even be a confidence booster, self esteem booster, etc.

0|0
    0|1
  • Only if they want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a double standard, but no, I prefer to be the only one wearing makeup in my relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter if they should or shouldn't, then can if they want to, I'm not judging

0|0
    0|1
  • I personally hate makeup... but I dont think that you gender has enything to do with what you put on. I mean girls wear it why can't guys. saying guys can't wear makeup (because its girly) is like saying girls can't go to the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • not like that. only if they're acting or modeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they want :D but i don't like excessive one

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean other guys kill it, though I'd rather my boyfriend not wear itπŸ˜‚ but he has the perfect face for it, I'd love to see if he'll let me practice on him lmoa

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Voted C

I don't care what other men do, it's not my money and I'm not attracted to them so I don't give a rat's ass.

0|2
    0|0
  • There's no "should" , most celebrities that goes on TV or any major gig , male or female , goes out with makeup.
    Should a normal guy on his day to day life wear makeup?
    I don't see the need for it but if it tickles your fancy then sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know about anyone else but I ain't gonna wear make up πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • If he actor, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Live your life how you want :P