What is this guy's hairstyle called?

Thinking about getting my hair cut this way. I want to search for more pics but I don't know what this hairstyle is called. What is this guy's hairstyle called?


Most Helpful Girl

  • It's a high top fade. I've never seen a white guy wearing it though, it looks weird to me.

    • Seems like the fade is getting popular with white guys lately. I'm a white guy, for the record. I'd like to try this hairstyle. If it doesn't look good I'll just shave my head. However, I look like Walter White from Breaking Bad when my head is shaved. (That inspired my username). LOL

    • Show All
    • Thank you :)

    • You're very welcome.

Recommended Questions


Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes