Is there a particular clothing style that guys dislike?

Is there a style of clothibg that, if worn by a girl, would make you less likely to date her. Excluding like just bummy in general. I mean like clothes that are technically put together too emulate a certain style. For example, I dont like when guys wear skinny jeans. And not just skinny but I mean REALLY skinny nut busting jeans are a complete turn off. Also, I really dont like the emo look on a guy and I would be less likely to date an emo guy even if he was hot, just because I dont like his clothes choice. Now do guys have anything like that against girls clothing and the styles that females wear?

Im asking because most of the time I really can't tell if a outfit looks totally bad to a man. They usually seem not to care

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3b2a6ba52e.jpg

If Gigi Hadid can't make something work... I think most girls should give it a pass too.

0|0
    2|0
    • dude she shaped like a man

• Show All
    • *I meant or not are

• again you are just impressed by titles. ''oh she is a model'' is that ALL you can say? she is average at best, I dont find ANY attraction to her AT ALL and I see women that look better than her on the daily. Maybe you are going off of the photo shoots she does but news flash, SHE IS WEARING INCHES OF MAKEUP. Take all that off and she is just another average girl.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• cdn.kme.si/.../...2c77fa974767ea018ad9477f4a9.jpeg

I rejected about 7 girls that came to me wearing that crap.

0|0
    2|0
  • Yeah when she doesn't dress warmly in the winter. It's the biggest turn-off. I don't know why it's just the worst lol

2|1
    1|0
  • Too revealing clothes. I mean, it's pleasant for the eye, but not sure I wanna date those girls...

4|1
    1|0
  • very simple concept wrap a diamond ring in a crunchy gift paper and a hockey ball in a proper gift wrap with a ribbon and bow , most of the human go for the second option."most"... so you will know how to impress. if it's ur first date
    and first date always matters

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen denim shorts that go to the belly button. or any high waist shorts.
    piercings other than your ear.

0|1
    0|0
  • We like it when you wear cloths... not bras and have a shirt that is nothing but cleveage.

1|1
    1|0
  • I HATE mom jeans. Like I HATE them

I wouldn't not ask a girl out in mom jeans I'm just really not a fan

Crop tops also don't really do it for me

0|0
    0|0
    • 😧not crop tops!

• Lol listen I like seeing a girl's midriff but crop tops just are too much for me! Like what's hot for me is when she accidentally shows it (weird) but there are other guys who agree crop tops look weird!

• Lots of guys don't like high waisted shorts or jeans

0|2
    0|0
  • when they don't wear pants that fit their form well like the jeans that just fall of their ass

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like old-fashioned clothes. I prefers sporty and casual clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls in tight and/or revealing clothes. I don't like punk clothes.

0|0
    1|0
  • mom pants and the stupid hipster liberal hats are so dumb like a 1980 velvet hat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan of wedges and floral ish

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I never knew that stuff could be a turn off. Good to know what to avoid. I never liked floral stuff that much either (although there are few exceptions) and I don't know wedges seemed okay but I could take it or leave it

• One man's personal taste is affecting a girl's entire choice of clothing. All will see, except the man himself, whose taste started this in the first place.

• Ug boots and crocs are the worst

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike everything on you.

0|1
    2|0
  • Any clothing that hide the birthday suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nice jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • hamidown

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who don't worry too much about what they wear. Because, like... you already have your SO. why should you feel the need to purposely impress other people.

1|0
    2|0
  • Kind of weird but I don't like particularly girly clothing. Too much skirts and dresses, eh...

1|0
    0|0
  • Plaid is a total turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes