Is there a particular clothing style that guys dislike?

Is there a style of clothibg that, if worn by a girl, would make you less likely to date her. Excluding like just bummy in general. I mean like clothes that are technically put together too emulate a certain style. For example, I dont like when guys wear skinny jeans. And not just skinny but I mean REALLY skinny nut busting jeans are a complete turn off. Also, I really dont like the emo look on a guy and I would be less likely to date an emo guy even if he was hot, just because I dont like his clothes choice. Now do guys have anything like that against girls clothing and the styles that females wear?

Im asking because most of the time I really can't tell if a outfit looks totally bad to a man. They usually seem not to care

123

Most Helpful Guy

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3b2a6ba52e.jpg

If Gigi Hadid can't make something work... I think most girls should give it a pass too.

• dude she shaped like a man

• *I meant or not are

• again you are just impressed by titles. ''oh she is a model'' is that ALL you can say? she is average at best, I dont find ANY attraction to her AT ALL and I see women that look better than her on the daily. Maybe you are going off of the photo shoots she does but news flash, SHE IS WEARING INCHES OF MAKEUP. Take all that off and she is just another average girl.

Most Helpful Girl