How to lose weight efficiently and stay motivated?

So when I was younger I was diagnosed with anorexia and I went to the hospital and a lot of stupid shit happened when I tried to lose weight.
Now I'm 148.7 and 5'4 and that's like pretty much over weight and I feel disgusted, but I don't want the same thing to happen again, tbh I get obsessive over it.
So I started my diet today, my sister bought that Flattummytea sets for me and her and we have these cute little tea mugs which is motivating enough for me.

I put some pictures so you can see what I have to work with, I posted the selfie so you can see my arm (great shower to see if you're overweight) and they're kinda big :c
Same with the frame thing.
I don't want to get obsessive over it and I want to lose weight fast.
I need tips and such :D Any tips are welcome, thank you c:

419

Most Helpful Guy

• as I said your fine... but cut out oils and starch...

stick to fresh fruits and boiled food

and power walk and swim a lot.. It about a month you'll be as Tonned as you wish... I lost 20kgs that way

• I had to go for 3-4months straight though for my case was diff

• its worth it... but the secret I learned it to cut down sugar intake to minimum... If you cut it out completely you'll crave it more

• didn't know about the chemicals on nonstick... but coconut oil is very very healthy

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG boo i love yo so much how many time do people have to tell yo uYOURE NOT FAT!!! XD literally you dont have to do anything and you'd be fine!!! also BMI is telling you that you are overweight it is probably MUSCLE weight (admit it you are strong)

• I got the extra skins and my arms are faaaaaat
      But thanks boo you're a sweetie