Why do people think caked up makeup looks attractive?

That's all I see in society now fake women filled with makeup. Nobody shows their real beauty anymore (some don't).

62

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the images of celebrities and society that keep getting all of these promotions

Most Helpful Girl

• Because guys praise celebrities for how gorgeous they are (with all that makeup on) and if a girl goes without makeup (without covering up zits or covering up dark circles under her eyes) then people ask "are you sick?" and things like that. So those girls learn that they can only be "pretty" by wearing makeup.