Do any girls not wear makeup?

I hate it when girls say I need makeup! Its like saying I need to play videogames I don't need it, I want it. I think most girls use it to feel more confident or pretty. I think their is a problem with this because I think this will lead to guys wanting something about you that isn't the real natural you. I think this would make guys think you are a real person instead of being plastic and fake or an object. I think people should act and look the way they want to be treated.

351

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure mate. Do you get turned on by porn by the way? Because if you do, you don't know what you are talking about since most if not all pornstars are caked on make up.

• would you prefer to be treated like a pornstar or a person?

• yes they are but you do not treat them the same

• its like you don't treat a rude person the same as a polite person

Most Helpful Guy

• my girlfriend never wears makeup, nor does she bother about fashion much. Her reason is, she already has her SO :)