Which haircut is better?

I've been growing out my hair for the past 3 years. I got bored and I want a major change (I have done this kind of major cuts before, lol. Don't worry I won't regret it) but I don't know what to go for this time. Girls, help? Guys too, haha.

I should probably mention that my face works for all sort of haircuts. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment. 🖤
  • Which haircut is better?I've done this before.
    Vote A
  • Which haircut is better?I haven't done this before.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A is hot, especially with that type of hair color or maybe even a tad lighter at the ends. It's very sexy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I got A a few years ago, and it's actually a lot of maintenance. You need to get it cut much more regularly as when it starts to grow to your shoulder it starts to flick up like this
    https://i63.tinypic.com/r04itc.jpg
    And any photos like that are fully styled so depending on your normal hair type you'd probably need to do it each day which meant fully straightening or curling in waves for me. It was much less work with washing but SO much more time styling

0|0
    0|0
    • I have gotten A before. And I have ended up getting it again (no coloring though)
      I actually make time to do my hair either way so it wasn't a problem for me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• the bottom one looks super cute

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You have an oval shaped face? I'd go with the bob, it's in right now and looks beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup. It's one of my favorites!

• You should get it. I'm falling in love with the cut but I could never give up my long hair! :)
      It's more grown out than the second one and looks more adjustable- can be both classy and biker.

• I like A

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes