Vote A
  • Tf no
    Vote B
  • Are you pretentious?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You guys are so boring, cmon I wanna see someone who wears crowns around everyday

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So pretentious, I only use the Internet when I need a break from my readings of Kant and Hegel

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I guess it depends on who you compare me to

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Ya i am kind of pretentious around my friends, especially to some female friends, i always love being pretentious around them cause its just fun and funny, they sometimes tell me "oh god you're so full of yourself", and i reply "i call that high self esteem :)" :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. At least on here. It has more to do with how stupid and ignorant the majority people on here are than my actual personality, though. If I actually thought that highly of myself, I wouldn't self deprecated nearly as much as I do

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I'm fkn sexy why should I just let it waste, I twerk in public and haters get jelly of my booty , no baby this ain't Maybelline I was born with it

1|0
    0|0
  • In thoughts sure. I've been told I'm a 21st century oscar Wilde with my unique brand of life disgust and charisma

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't see the point in being pretentious. I prefer to be realistic about where I stand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who ride sport bikes and are kinky in he bedroom

1|0
    0|0
  • ---no---

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really