When girls wear pink?

I'm a real girly girl, and I do wear pink quite often. What do most guys think of girls who wear pink, does it turn them off or do they find it feminine and cute? I'm just curious.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it amazingly feminine and cute, not to mention that i wear pink myself sometimes, i like that color a lot. :)
    Girls who really embrace their gender like there is no tomorrow. I consider that an incredible "+".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pink color is my favorite color.. pink color means for me cute..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I think you wear pink if you're confident you are a grown-up. Others wide, it can seem little-girly and cutesy-cutesy and not genuine But if you're carrying yourself like an adult it just speaks to your being self-aware.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would encourage different colors or outfits. But it would be her choice. I don't have a problem with women in pink. But if it was the only color ever then it would get old.

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably haven't seen a girl in pink since middle school at most. lol But I'm positive I would find it would it very feminine and cute! I love bright colors on women. Especially light blue and white. Black is sexy enough sometimes, but it can easily get boring after having seen it so often for so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girly girls, cause I'm attracted to feminine women, so I like it when they wear pink, I think it's a color that suits girls quite a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its okay you should wear what you feel like wearing, I think it looks cute on girls but don't over do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • how would I knw... NVR had the pleasure of seeing girl wearing 1...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the clothes you're wearing are attractive to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a bit much sometimes, I get the same vibe when girls wear leopard skin anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who wear black leather. Maybe if it was a pink leather jacket, I would like it

0|0
    1|0
  • that's feminine and cute

1|0
    0|0
  • If it looks good on them

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it feminine and cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • feminine and cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Is fine, because I wear pink too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear pink panties

0|0
    0|0
  • the color pink makes me nauseous

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly girls are the best girls ever in the history of girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute sexy and sometimes appealing.
    I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I don't.

• Prefer it shaved smooth over really very hairy, no?

• I like something in between. A man has to have at least some body hair, especially chest hair for me to find him attractive. But we're getting pretty off topic here.

• Feminine and cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• i wear a pink. i would think guys might like it...

and hey sorry about that other question these 3 people keep making different accounts and harassing me I keep blocking them but every time I do they make another. I'm sooo creeped out by it! you can delete this sorry to waste your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never really thought men cared

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure but I came across this winter outfit and it looks super cute, I'm thinking of getting it lol

https://i.imgur.com/RtKR2Cn.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • My god... I hate pink

0|0
    1|0
    • I love it!

• Show All
    • @normalguy7 i dont care?

• you just call my pink panties shit, so..

Recommended myTakes