Girls, what would you do if caught your boyfriend/husband at Victoria Secret getting fitted for a bra?

234

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Watch him! Then, I'd have the salesperson go and fit him for more undies, while I was there. I'd have him wear everything... panties, bra, garters, nylons, etc. and then go to other stores in the mall to get him heels, a dress, maybe a wig and then take him home and make him dress up and model for me, then have him explain, while I treated him like the girl he wants to be. I wouldn't mind, I just want to be informed and included.

• if boyfriend maybe i would be broke up with him lol. but if he is already my husband we need to talk. but if said he is bi or gay i will support him. he is your husband you love him so just support him

• Point out that he probably couldn't even fill an A-cup and I could have told him that myself.

• I'd love it!! Then we could go and get mani's later plus he'd probably love for me to do his makeup. Fuuuun! :)

• I would laugh and ask him WTF he's doing in there... and drag him home, not catching on that maybe he's trans?

• Wish he had felt comfortable enough to discuss his growing concern he was getting man boobs.

• I don't like Victoria Secret... I prefer Boux and Ann Summer's... so he'd never get caught

• Tease him for the rest of his life because I'm mean like that.

• Laugh. Tell him it suits him and save a pic. Seems like a funny guy

• Pretend I didn't see it but have a serious discussion when he got home.

• I'd be extremely confused.

• ... Bye Felicia.

• I'd say he needs to lose some weight

• umm...

• LMAOOOO. I would die of laughter

• I don't even know but this made me laugh

• wtf! i would talk to him why he is doing so

• i will be like OMG then LOL after that we can talk home or someplace quite then.. explain

• Pretend Iikeni don't know them

• I know my spouse and he wouldn't get fitted he would just go buy a sports bra and hit the gym because if he needs one of them it's cause eh let himself go and needs to shed some weight and tighten up.. I'd be cool with it, it's practical if he wanted boobs and was trying on cute ones with cups I would think he went nuts... who wants to put their boobs in prison if it's excepted that they don't need to? Unless he wants to be a woman... then we'd have to sit and have a very serious talk.

• Wonder why he wanted a bra. And have an open talk with him about it.

• Laugh out loud 😂😂😂😂😆😂

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he fights crime at night

• man bra?

• i wear my wifes bras when i play with guys